Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has been mentioned before...not very good at navigating the forum on my phone: would it be feasible that Celtic would buy Allen and then loan him back to Hibs?

Would it not be more in their interest to loan him to Rangers.

Lol.

Didn't you have 5 on loan from Newcastle last season?

Yes, but since they aren't a Scottish team the loan rules are different.

*Eta, I assume, maybe the article I saw about Scottish loan rules was out of date.

One things for sure, he certainly isn't going to the rangers.

For the money Rangers would have to pay, a signing costing £500k+ would have to be a first team regular. Would Scott Allan achieve that at Rangers?. Up until yesterday they already had plenty of midfielders. Now they have added one more from Tottenham and Eustace will most likely sign a contract also.

For the money Rangers would have to pay, a signing costing £500k+ would have to be a first team regular. Would Scott Allan achieve that at Rangers?. Up until yesterday they already had plenty of midfielders. Now they have added one more from Tottenham and Eustace will most likely sign a contract also.

So to reiterate, you're not signing him.

He would walk into that team. Just a pity you won't be signing him.

Archived