Scott Allan

Richard Wilson said he expects the money to be less than what Rangers bid and that they will 100 percent not be putting him back to Hibs on loan.

Obviously he's probably just as clueless as us but found that interesting

Has RIchard Wilson ever been right about anything?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There would be no point in Celtic loaning him back to Hibs. He's nearly 24, not a 18 year old kid. If your buying a player that age it's to play now, not in a few years time. He's also hardly going to aid his development, a 24 year old with another year playing in the 1st division :blink:

Really? Fuckin hell man

As I said, an element of comedy if true.

I'd be surprised though. I think Celtic want Rangers into the top flight and would have been far less pleased than most of us by what happened in May at Fir Park.

Maybe if the Rangers deal wasn't happening, they're happy to help out their sister club by depriving Hibs of their best player. Dangerous game if it involves giving Hibs money and players though.

Yes celtic seriously want a team who could potentially challenge their free run at the champions league place in the league.......

Apparently someone on the very reliable .net spoke to George Craig tonight and it will be announced tomorrow.

Totally unrelated to this but George Craig is a slippery untrustworthy snake. Carry on.

I'll give Milhouse his due, I'm sure he called the Celtic deal earlier in this thread and I insulted him.

I guess his Dad really is a big wheel at the cracker factory.

Thanks Bobby. I will pass on your nice comments to him.

It was well known by the Hibs players at least a couple of weeks ago that Celtic had shown an interest. It then went quiet. They did not know about a Stokes tho! All players want to play with their boyhood heroes however money can change their views! Lol!

Archived