Scott Allan

Noticed it's on the beeb now.

Hibs have won a watch if the deal is McGeoch, Henderson(L) and cash. Cant see where Allan would fit in for us though to be honest, midfielders is something we don't lack.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed it's on the beeb now.

Hibs have won a watch if the deal is McGeoch, Henderson(L) and cash. Cant see where Allan would fit in for us though to be honest, midfielders is something we don't lack.

I'd rather we kept Henderson and developed him instead of signing Allan tbh. He's about 5 years younger, and definitely has potential. Not complaining if we do sign him though, I think he'll do a good job

I'd rather we kept Henderson and developed him instead of signing Allan tbh. He's about 5 years younger, and definitely has potential. Not complaining if we do sign him though, I think he'll do a good job

Henderson is still very very young. He will still get a chance. A season or 2 on loan is what he's needing. Think he's a future Scotland player.

Please make this happen. The seethe from Sevco will be at Tsar Bomba proportions and Celtic will net themselves an overrated player, yet further symbolising the sign of the times for them.

Haven't watched enough of Celtic to know if he would get regular game time or not, but I certainly think he is good enough for the top half of the premier. Even if a sub, surely it would be a good investment for them, with the aim of selling him down south in the future? With the short period of contract he has left with us, we are never going to get his true value paid to us...might as well get a bit of cash and a couple of proven players in positions we desperately need.

As I said, an element of comedy if true.

I'd be surprised though. I think Celtic want Rangers into the top flight and would have been far less pleased than most of us by what happened in May at Fir Park.

Maybe if the Rangers deal wasn't happening, they're happy to help out their sister club by depriving Hibs of their best player. Dangerous game if it involves giving Hibs money and players though.

So it's 600k plus Stokes, Henderson, McGregor and McGeouch, whilst Allan will be loaned back to help us win the league and keep Rangers down for another year.

Pretty good deal ITPO.

jj.png

Not worth it unless you get Brown and van Dyke throwin in as well

Archived