Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clyde SSB should be worth a listen tonight*? Deluge of tears n snotters from ra peepul 8)

*in an audible version of rubber necking a motorway pile up :(

Apparently we only signed him to stop him from going to Rangers to help stop them from challenging us already

I'm glad we have this money to burn on transfer fees and wages.

Rangers fans on Clyde lol

Hello shoo im a sellick fan and I'm on to talk about Rangers......

But Declan would you like to discuss celtics champions league qualifier tonight ?

"Naw my mate saw Paul Murray buying tescos own brand brylcream instead of the good stuff, this is a pyoor clear indication that ranjurs are skint "

But Declan would you like to discuss celtics champions league qualifier tonight ?

"Naw my mate saw Paul Murray buying tescos own brand brylcream instead of the good stuff, this is a pyoor clear indication that ranjurs are skint "

The same Paul Murray the swamp is wanting to keep his pish stained blazer even if ill Phil is spot on re the seven and a half grand a week - not a penny boy is found out :lol:

The same Paul Murray the swamp is wanting to keep his pish stained blazer even if ill Phil is spot on re the seven and a half grand a week - not a penny boy is found out :lol:

Translation?

**** are having a bad time here. I noticed earlier when someone said to them "you don't have enough money" referring to the club of course, the poster tried to turn it back saying that of course he didn't personally have the money. Really bad posting.

Mate, log off. Take 30 minutes, have a can of juice and then come back.

Your excitement levels have turned you into a slavering mess.

**** are having a bad time here. I noticed earlier when someone said to them "you don't have enough money" referring to the club of course, the poster tried to turn it back saying that of course he didn't personally have the money. Really bad posting.

Says the keyboard casual fantasizing about Rangers fans getting a kicking.

:lol:

Archived