Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another example of Celtic and Rangers helping each other. Rangers can't afford to weaken hibs so Celtic do it. Celtic must be desperate to get Rangers back up. ;)

Yes, they are weakening Hibs by taking a player who doesn't want to be here, giving us a player who was good for us last season & loaning us a young player whom they have high hopes for post-49094-14395699035361_thumb.jpg

He's got a Celtic strip on, Warburtons magic hat and is standing in what I assume is a republican bar in Belfast. Thought it would be right up your street tbh. ;)

ooft you think i would be staying in the same street as a republican bar .... ;)

Also warburtons hat is a bit more pointy , more like a wizards hat than a magicians

Happy to be of assistance

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Sevco could have Allan for nothing before Hibs signed him and that he was even training with them.

Or is this just nonsense?

I distinctly remember him via the national press, asking Sevco to 'come and take him home' after he was released by West Brom.

Another masterclass by Ally. :lol:

Clyde SSB should be worth a listen tonight*? Deluge of tears n snotters from ra peepul 8)

*in an audible version of rubber necking a motorway pile up :(

Clyde SSB should be worth a listen tonight*? Deluge of tears n snotters from ra peepul 8)

Rangers fans on Clyde lol

Hello shoo im a sellick fan and I'm on to talk about Rangers......

Gonna download it for tomorrow's shift at work, should be a laugh.

Archived