Scott Allan

"Bwankie" lmao deary me that patter is absolutely howling.

You know yer winning when c***s on the Internet start pulling you for grammer and spelling etc[/quote

I'm just posting Bwankie, not pulling you lad. There's other internet sites for that sort of stuff e.g. swallow, swallow

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that you disagree is actually encouraging as without a doubt you are one of the biggest morons on this entire site.

Oh and a racist.

Did he not win POTY last season? Allan, that is.

Warburton only knows what he is told, if he has been told he has a couple of million to spend on strengthening the team he will trust the board that this is what he is going to get. But as we have already seen this week one part of the Rangers financial influence has not been entirely honest and we have seen the return of Sports Direct sponsorship at Ibrox. All this is entirely relevant to the performance on the pitch because once the season ticket money dries up its back to pay day loans from Mike Ashley.

We have a live one. The Bralt posters should be contained.

And they all just happen to be wearing the exact same clothes?

That nicos bar photo was definitely taken today, looks like the other one was aswell I thought it was last night, supposedly in Biere Hall after a bit of digging

Rangers have played a blinder by going after Allan. It has Hibs and especially their fans completely rattled.

Whether Allan comes to us or another club it will be only Hibs who are losing out in all of this, he's their best player by a country mile, the rest aren't very good.

If he doesn't get sold to us then it will have zero impact on our season.

Archived