Scott Allan

Hearing another rumour that 450k will be enough for Hibs to sell Scott Allan. I think they'll want a little bit more, i'd give them 400k and Dean Shiels.

Think they would take the 400k and tell sevco to keep Shiiels.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hearing another rumour that 450k will be enough for Hibs to sell Scott Allan.

I think they'll want a little bit more, i'd give them 400k and Dean Shiels.

We should just leave it now and have a look elsewhere if we want another player, I'd also keep shiels, on his day he's a good player and I reckon that Warby can get more out of him.

Hearing another rumour that 450k will be enough for Hibs to sell Scott Allan. I think they'll want a little bit more, i'd give them 400k and Dean Shiels.

£450k is a big price to pay for a player who wouldn't be needed until next season when the club would be able to sign him on a free transfer. Would he even be a regular starter? For that sort of money he'd need to be one of Rangers' best players and I'm not so sure he'd be in the team every week. A very capable squad player yes, but Rangers would be best spending the money on area's which still need improvement.

To put it into perspective Rangers got 3 players from Wigan for £600k. Those 3 players have went right into the first team and were streets ahead of their opponents on Saturday against Hibs. If Rangers really want to sign another player they should bring in another centre forward and sign Allan on a free next summer. That way Rangers can essentially get two players for the price of one for their Premiership campaign next season. (if we get promoted)

Whats my twitter name? You're getting me mixed up with someone else, like you always do.

@JackCranmer72

You know the account thats been linked in your sigs before, and was @NoPapacNoParty at the same time as your account on here.

I look forward to you denying it though.

To put it into perspective Rangers got 3 players from Wigan for £600k. Those 3 players have went right into the first team and were streets ahead of their opponents on Saturday against Hibs. If Rangers really want to sign another player they should bring in another centre forward and sign Allan on a free next summer. That way Rangers can essentially get two players for the price of one for their Premiership campaign next season. (if we get promoted)

Just think how much money you could've had floating round Ibrox if Ally had half the brains of Warburton.

All those crazy wages and wasted cash on duds

Just think how much money you could've had floating round Ibrox if Ally had half the brains of Warburton.

McCoist was a Football Manager-type boss; doing a search for players, finding the ones he'd heard of, then throwing as much wages at them as the board would allow. No real surprise he failed.

I'll hear nothing bad about Ally. He was a hero.

@JackCranmer72

You know the account thats been linked in your sigs before, and was @NoPapacNoParty at the same time as your account on here.

From that account "Current WWE Divas Champion"...

... :mellow:

@JackCranmer72

Hahahahaha Brilliant. I havent had a nopapacnoparty account and my names certainly not Jack ya thick c**t :lol:

@TheGers24,is mine.

We should just leave it now and have a look elsewhere if we want another player, I'd also keep shiels, on his day he's a good player and I reckon that Warby can get more out of him.

Yup. We either sign Allan in Jan or do a pre nup and sign him next summer. I'm now bored with this.

Yup. We either sign Allan in Jan or do a pre nup and sign him next summer. I'm now bored with this.

A lot more chance of a pre contract with Celtic in January or probably down South.

Murray park is full of players on a downward spiral in their careers these days, Scott Allan doesn't fall into that bracket.

A good season at Hibernian then he will get a lot more money, a lot better clubs in a lot bigger leagues after him.

A lot more chance of a pre contract with Celtic in January

Hibs fans! For years I've said Hibs favoured neither side of the OF despite fellow Bears disagreeing with me. I think I'm going to have to revise this. Why are Hibees so desperate to sell Allan to Celtic?

Archived