Scott Allan

Agreed. An absolute blinder. Ballsing up and failing to sign their no1 target. What an achievement, master negotiators that lot.

Who said that was number 1 target? Point me to where it says that anywhere.

Allan is a luxury signing. Not a vitally important 1 so stop talking pish

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never squirm either, you know how daft that makes you look.

No squirming Ted.

Of course Rangers have behaved poorly, but the bigger club often behaves in this underhand way, and the OF have always done it, so nothing new.

Similarly, while it doesn't amount to a conspiracy, more just a question of playing to their galleries, of course the media have once again acted in favour of a big Glasgow club.

Just because something is terribly familiar, it doesn't make it right however.

No squirming Ted.Of course Rangers have behaved poorly, but the bigger club often behaves in this underhand way, and the OF have always done it, so nothing new.Similarly, while it doesn't amount to a conspiracy, more just a question of playing to their galleries, of course the media have once again acted in favour of a big Glasgow club. Just because something is terribly familiar, it doesn't make it right however.

Good to see you admit were a big club ;)

I wouldn't know I'm not Mark Warburton.

Sorry to pick on you, chap but this is the importance of punctuation. This post is in the, "I helped my uncle jack of a horse" category (as I've mentioned before).

I, for one, would like to know that I'm not Mark Warburton. His alarm goes off too early for me ;)

Archived