Scott Allan

Hibs fans! For years I've said Hibs favoured neither side of the OF despite fellow Bears disagreeing with me. I think I'm going to have to revise this. Why are Hibees so desperate to sell Allan to Celtic?

There's no extra affection for Celtc, but we aren't competing against them this season, so if Allan wants away then it's the lesser of two evils.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs fans! For years I've said Hibs favoured neither side of the OF despite fellow Bears disagreeing with me. I think I'm going to have to revise this. Why are Hibees so desperate to sell Allan to Celtic?

Im not desperate to sell him to anyone right now but the bottom of the list would be your club - our mail rivals to promotion after all.

In January I would guess Celtic will offer him a lot more money than yours could and the fact that Celtic are a much bigger club with a platform to the Premiership and not Brentford might sway it their way.

The arrogance of the support just expecting us to let him leave also doesn't help relations neither does the shite amount offered or the timing of the bid.

Really? :lol:

C'moan kinky, wise up. Of course we'd rather he went to Celtic, they aren't our rivals for the title this season.

I'd much rather he didn't go anywhere, though.

Scottish media gravy train showing their insecurities again by trying to destroy Hibs before the season has started.

Another season of Rangers outside the SPL would be disaster for them. They might even have to resort to writing quality material about someone outside the old firm!

STV are practically conducting the deal themselves. I thought Stubbs said it was over, he was a Hibs player yet Warburton was asked several times today.

Aye, it is all a conspiracy :lol:

Not really its just economics. It's far easier for them to write sycophantic rubbish about Rangers and Celtic than any other club even if it's less interesting.

Clyde get more coverage than some SPL clubs just because Ferguson is the manager.

Hearts were constantly attacked during the Romanov period. Aberdeen will be next if they challenge Celtic.

In no uncertain terms are 'Hibs' our rivals, never have been and never will be. You are diddies, we're on another level. It reminds me of Aberdeen fans thinking we have a rivalry.

I know, how daft of Aberdeen. They'd totally gub Sevco.

In no uncertain terms are 'Hibs' our rivals, never have been and never will be. You are diddies, we're on another level. It reminds me of Aberdeen fans thinking we have a rivalry.

Ok, stop the nonsense.

Even by the standards of this place, that lacks subtlety.

True, you need to play a team first before you can start developing a rivalry with them

Which level is that?

Losing to Alloa, Peterhead and Annan. That level?

Hahahahaha Brilliant. I havent had a nopapacnoparty account and my names certainly not Jack ya thick c**t :lol:

@TheGers24,is mine.

Your gamertag on one of your alias accounts was J4CKC or something equally moronic, you complete simpleton

This.

It is not the medias fault that Scott Allan wants to leave hibs.

It is not Rangers fault either.

It is all paranoid nonsense being spouted to cover up that hibs are just a shitey club that cannot hold on to its best players, the grass really is greener.

That's all a bit silly.

No club, even original Rangers, could keep their best players if others wanted them.

What's the fucking desperation for Sevco to sign him now? They don't need him for the Championship. They'e clearly going to cigar it this year. Get him for nothing next summer for the Premiership.

Archived