Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell who'd have thought that bidding for a player would cause such a stooshie....

Ken - what an absolute clusterf'ck of a thread.

Normally I'd expect a thread full of 'Rangers' & Hibs fans to be reasonably entertaining but what the actual f'ck!!

It's like the banjo scene from Deliverance 'cept with two drooling inbreds and no city bloke!

Ken - what an absolute clusterf'ck of a thread.

Normally I'd expect a thread full of 'Rangers' & Hibs fans to be reasonably entertaining but what the actual f'ck!!

It's like the banjo scene from Deliverance 'cept with two drooling inbreds and no city bloke!

Thank f**k you're here to improve it

I don't see many Rangers fans on here claiming to deserve better - although I will caveat that with saying that I don't frequent this section often enough to claim that as fact. I guess everyone looks at their team objectively? Or, most do... I'll admit our support has more than its share of self-entitled roasters. For a reasoned fan (I like to think we have at least a few) I guess it's a sense that - like you say - 'given the resources and expenditure involved, Rangers have underachieved these last three seasons.'

It would be nice to think that, given our larger support and supposed higher income and ability to spend (not opening that can of worms here, just saying on the face of it we should have a much larger budget than the majority of our competitors) then perhaps we maybe should be playing better football than we have been? We certainly shouldn't have spent two seasons in The Championship after spending what we have.

For me it's definitely more about equating the general theme of more money to spend means better and more successful football. It's not as black and white as that, obviously, but that's the general sort of theme throughout the sport.

Good post.

I didn't however say that many Rangers fans on here were claiming to deserve better. My post was in specific response to Myview' s which contained the sort of "self-entitled" sentiment that we both find tiresome.

Sorry to pick on you, chap but this is the importance of punctuation. This post is in the, "I helped my uncle jack of a horse" category (as I've mentioned before).

I, for one, would like to know that I'm not Mark Warburton. His alarm goes off too early for me ;)

Dear me. Looks like you've ignored the first rule of Speelin' 'n' Grammer Polees - again.

Stupid, arrogant and hypocritical. Kincardine then, The_KinCarCrash Now, Pathetic Forever.

What a fucking wet fart of a poster. In future? Never, ever reply to anything I say. I prefer to chat with blokes with cajones.

Oooooh! Stretching yourself to multilingual spelling errors, now.

*Awaits old bigot typing hungover riposte involving the importance of drawers to the Northern European Supremacy*

Warchest being tipped out on the desk yet? Has anyone checked down the back of the sofas in the hospitalty suites?

#3rdBidImminent

Archived