Summer Football

Switch to Summer Football  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you didn't know anything about safe standing, except that you thought it would increase attendances?

That's correct because before I didn't know that it would be implemented in the way seat designation is done with tickets.

Ie designated space to stand.

I thought it would be similar to what its like in the lower leagues which is stand where you please

That's correct because before I didn't know that it would be implemented in the way seat designation is done with tickets.

I thought it would be similar to what its like in the lower leagues which is stand where you please

Well go and stand away from the computer.

At Hannover the safe standing section runs the full length of the pitch behind the goals, and is split into 8 sections/blocks.

There is no designated spot to stand, stewards will check though when entering that you are in the section detailed on your ticket.

Once in the area there are no restrictions on moving from block to block.

Archived