Best decision I ever made

...was deciding to stop reading this pishy newspaper.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/meet-scots-teen-who-defying-5850852

Brilliant from the Daily Record. Interview a young drunk girl on her holiday and then splash her quotes, face, occupation and social media posts all over their shite paper for the world to see. Any need?

Parasites.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...was deciding to stop reading this pishy newspaper.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/meet-scots-teen-who-defying-5850852

Brilliant from the Daily Record. Interview a young drunk girl on her holiday and then splash her quotes, face, occupation and social media posts all over their shite paper for the world to see. Any need?

Parasites.

So you thought you should post it here in case anyone hadn't seen it in the Record?

What's your issue here?

You're helping the Record splash her "quotes, face, occupation and social media posts" all over the Internet, and earning them money for it every time someone clicks on your link.

She's a topper

Also the only thing she should be embarrassed about is using the word 'mortal'

Nothing wrong with anything she's said or done here

I know I never quite got the 'get mortal' thing. What is she currently a demi-God or something?

Wait the know laddies, she's a wid.

Don't think she'll be around soon for most

Big Q is can 14miles have w**k? over the daily record again, before his ma see the horoscope

I know I never quite got the 'get mortal' thing. What is she currently a demi-God or something?

It's become the fashionable word for getting pished after all those walking hair gels from Geordie Shore talked about it incessantly on their hit MTV show.

Walking hair gel: "I'm a man who Veets his chest and talks constantly about all the birds I sleep with man! Let's get mortal"

Yeah, you're not buried deep in a closet somewhere mate.

Archived