Fixture Release, 19/06/15

Against Rangers, of course.

As in Brora, not "The".

*** Great idea klaxon! ***

Postponing a Celtic game for a glamour friendly with Brora really would f**k with their minds.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee away on the second day of the season, we'll take an absolutely ridiculous support if we win against St Johnstone. Can't wait!

Aye, should be a belter. We must have taken at least 4,000 up to Tannadice against United early on under George Burley: http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/200508141.html

What a day.

It was McDiarmid two seasons ago.

This will be the fourth time in the last six seasons we have played them on the opening day, with three of those coming at Tynecastle.

Aye, should be a belter. We must have taken at least 4,000 up to Tannadice against United early on under George Burley: http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/200508141.html

What a day.

Must have been pushing 5,000 I mind we filled the shed as well as the fair play and whatever the other half of that side is called.

Up there in in my favourite away days, there was a genuine belief after that game that the season was going to be special.

Deefiant, on 19 Jun 2015 - 16:20, said:

Hearts fans are loving a crowd w**k even more than Aberdeen fans usually do.

Minter.

That wasn't really a crowd w**k though. Crowd wanking is that sort of "our crowd is bigger than your crowd" nonsense, rather than just saying "crowd was great that day".

OPENING-DAY FIXTURES

Scottish Premiership - August 1

• Celtic v Ross County
  • Dundee Utd v Aberdeen
  • Hamilton v Partick
  • Hearts v St Johnstone
  • Inverness v Motherwell
  • Kilmarnock v Dundee

Shite

We had Killie away first game the year we came up to replace the Tribute Act.

Not what I would have had as a first game.

Archived