TFI Friday

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to set up a video and tape all the band performances that I liked from this. It's going to be awful watching this, all the awesome cool bands from my youth are now boring old fuckers.

Who will be the first big Britpop artist to die in a weird, rock-star way? I reckon Brett Anderson from Suede, ketamine overdose in a after hours drinking club in Brixton.

But, it has all meant that he's been able to stick his boaby down Nicole Scherzingers throat and we haven't.

By all accounts he was too interested in racing and going to events to pay much attention to her. Which is mental.

I used to set up a video and tape all the band performances that I liked from this. It's going to be awful watching this, all the awesome cool bands from my youth are now boring old fuckers.

Who will be the first big Britpop artist to die in a weird, rock-star way? I reckon Brett Anderson from Suede, ketamine overdose in a after hours drinking club in Brixton.

Martin Rossiter from Gene in a tragic wanking accident inside a train toilet.

He f*cking should be given his Dad has brought him up with a silver spoon in his gub and bankrolled him since school to be nothing but a professional racing driver. Daddy's spoilt little rich boy, never worked a day in his life and an utter, utter cock of a bloke.

I'm picking up a bit of a vibe here.

He f*cking should be given his Dad has brought him up with a silver spoon in his gub and bankrolled him since school to be nothing but a professional racing driver. Daddy's spoilt little rich boy, never worked a day in his life and an utter, utter cock of a bloke.

So were they all though. It's no coincidence you see the same names in the sport each generation. I'm with everyone else in thinking he's an arse, but he really is fucking good at what he does.

It was better than I expected. Brought back memories showing clips of the best bits over the years. I think they should leave it be now though.

You reckon? I think there might be some mileage left in it. Had a few beers last night and was feeling a bit of nostalgia so maybe that skewed it but it was certainly better than any other piece of shite that was on the telly last night.

It was better than I expected. Brought back memories showing clips of the best bits over the years. I think they should leave it be now though.

This... I thought it was going to be pish but in the end was a decent enough watch, just as a one off though, Evans is an excellent presenter but doubt he'll have the energy or interest to do it again, maybe specials or something but thats it,

Some very angry people in here. Enjoyed the program and would love to see it come back. I'm a fan of Nick Grimshaw so wouldn't be against him taking over and I don't get the hate for Lewis Hamilton. Seems a nice guy.

As much as I dislike Hamilton, that's just utter shite. There wasn't a silver spoon in sight. His dad did what any father would do, recognised the undoubted talent, worked 3 jobs to help support it.

Bet those tears taste bitter.

Archived