TFI Friday

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crowd look utterly bored at this U2 performance. :lol:

There's been competitions and ballots for tickets that Take That fans have been clamouring over this last week. I'm willing to bet there wasn't a single audience member there for U2 and not many that had even heard of them.

I thought it was a bit dull. U2 opened with a song hardly anyone's ever heard before, Take That played a new song hardly anyone's ever heard before and then there was some Irish actress I've never heard of. Chris Evans also talked up that unsigned duo as if he'd discovered them busking, what he didn't mention was that one of them is Danny Baker's daughter. It wasn't a dreadful show, but nothing special.

I thought it was a bit dull. U2 opened with a song hardly anyone's ever heard before, Take That played a new song hardly anyone's ever heard before and then there was some Irish actress I've never heard of. Chris Evans also talked up that unsigned duo as if he'd discovered them busking, what he didn't mention was that one of them is Danny Baker's daughter. It wasn't a dreadful show, but nothing special.

Did you watch The Lovely Bones? She was the main girl in that. I haven't seen her in much since though.

That makes sense now, old Chris would have us believe he pulled them from obscurity when it's another act of nepotism from Evans and chums.

Archived