Rangers national embarrassment

Rangers national embarrassment ?????  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The forum is crammed full of posts claiming that Rangers are dead, they are of no significance etc etc.. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Yet page after page is churned out every single day by supporters of other clubs utterly obsessed by everything and anything to do with the club. I'll never understand it.

Scandal and gossip are two very important parts of human psyche.

It reminds us that out own flaws pale in comparison to others and gives us feelings of joy that our own choices are not as bad as others.

Your negative stories boost our egoes' fires and discussing them keeps those fires burning longer.

I am sorry that you choose to read our joyous posts and feel worse but it is as small sacrifice for us when the end result is so good.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The forum is crammed full of posts claiming that Rangers are dead, they are of no significance etc etc.. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Yet page after page is churned out every single day by supporters of other clubs utterly obsessed by everything and anything to do with the club. I'll never understand it.

If they are not dead, then they owe a hell of a lot of people a hell of a lot of money. That's all there is to it.

If you are a believer in the continuation of Rangers the Club then yes they have conceded 10 goals in a game. Either way you have succeeded in not making a point.

Not in modern football, losing that many is quite pathetic in todays game.

Interestingly for those who voted no in this poll .

In your somewhat deluded opinion what is the biggest embarrassment in Scottish football history.

Your poll is contradictory though.

The headline is asking if they're an embarrassment to the whole country. Clearly not, since not everyone in Scotland likes football and or cares about Rangers.

Fixed.

That's why we have our own section dedicated to us, crammed full of posts from obsessed individuals , why many individual clubs forums have a Rangers related thread in their top 5 most viewed and posted threads ,why any Rangers match day thread is crammed with same besotted individuals , why all the phone ins are crammed full of other teams fans desperate to discuss their views on Rangers

So again Rangers - a national obsession

The biggest and most corrupt club ever to disgrace Scottish football by using double contracts for over a decade, did everything in their power to hide their dodgy dealings from the police, I wouldn't actually say they hid it from the SFA, I'd wager the SFA knew what the cheating B'stards were up too and why they were so corrupt they made sweeping rule changes to con us all that the club didn't get liquidated unlike every other club before them that went into insolvency and failed a CVA.

Next up is you and your fellow fans threatening to destroy all the other clubs because the club called Rangers killed itself but somehow it was all the other cnuts that did it by putting the boot in at any opportunity. So there were boycotts threatened, windows getting panned for saying anything that suggested new club, members of the SPL commission being outed by Fat Sally and the fans wanted them dead and the like.

Just some choice points there Rob, and you wonder why your club is fucking detested like a cancer on the game. I'm sure other posters can post more information why the Rangers fans and the current incarnation of Rangers is hated.

You say you do not understand why ?, cheating bassas is why. :thumbsdown

The biggest and most corrupt club ever to disgrace Scottish football by using double contracts for over a decade, did everything in their power to hide their dodgy dealings from the police, I wouldn't actually say they hid it from the SFA, I'd wager the SFA knew what the cheating B'stards were up too and why they were so corrupt they made sweeping rule changes to con us all that the club didn't get liquidated unlike every other club before them that went into insolvency and failed a CVA.

Next up is you and your fellow fans threatening to destroy all the other clubs because the club called Rangers killed itself but somehow it was all the other cnuts that did it by putting the boot in at any opportunity. So there were boycotts threatened, windows getting panned for saying anything that suggested new club, members of the SPL commission being outed by Fat Sally and the fans wanted them dead and the like.

Just some choice points there Rob, and you wonder why your club is fucking detested like a cancer on the game. I'm sure other posters can post more information why the Rangers fans and the current incarnation of Rangers is hated.

tinfoil.jpg

Tears and snotters

54 and counting

Roon yae !

That's why we have our own section dedicated to us, crammed full of posts from obsessed individuals , why many individual clubs forums have a Rangers related thread in their top 5 most viewed and posted threads ,why any Rangers match day thread is crammed with same besotted individuals , why all the phone ins are crammed full of other teams fans desperate to discuss their views on Rangers

I'm perfectly comfortable with all of that.

Do you understand what "national" means?

It means the ENTIRE NATION. The country.

Even if every Scottish football website and radio is talking about Rangers, it still represents a tiny fragment of thought on the collective population of Scotland.

Did you finish primary school for f**k sakes?. :lol:

Do you understand what "national" means?

It means the ENTIRE NATION. The country.

Even if every Scottish football website and radio is talking about Rangers, it still represents a tiny fragment of thought on the collective population of Scotland.

Did you finish primary school for f**k sakes?. :lol:

Ok , nationally amongst the football supporting population , Rangers are an obsession

You happy now

And?

28th February 2015 Hearts 10-0 Cowdenbeath and seven days later to 7th March 2015 Cowdenbeath 0-0 The Rangers.

Now tell me which one was the most embarrassing result to which club that didn't even score a goal ? :)

28th February 2015 Hearts 10-0 Cowdenbeath and seven days later to 7th March 2015 Cowdenbeath 0-0 The Rangers.

Now tell me which one was the most embarrassing result to which club that didn't even score a goal ? :)

Cowdenbeath didn't score a goal whilst conceding 10 that has to be seen as the most embarrassing result

Archived