Rangers national embarrassment

Rangers national embarrassment ?????  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Absolute shite, my visits to kerryfail street are purely for laughs, as TK points out greenyin fans are already at a pinnacle when it comes to being thick and stupid.

:lol: Celtic fans are at the pinnacle of thick & stupid ?

You believe the club is separate from the company and your latest retarded fcuk up is by claiming operating losses aren't debt and there I will rest my case five stars. :):lol:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you lot have bennett. "knife to a gun fight" springs to mind :lol:

Bennett hides Celtic views in amongst the veg so that one of the No8's can check it for IRA sniper subliminal messages.

Expect furious backpedaling.

You confess that the club can be separated from the company is complete and utter made up shite and admit it is a new club you follow pretending to be still another successful cheating club, there you go Kinky make the first step.

:lol: Celtic fans are at the pinnacle of thick & stupid ?

You believe the club is separate from the company and your latest retarded fcuk up is by claiming operating losses aren't debt and there I will rest my case five stars. :):lol:

Isn't debt a sum of money that is owed? Surely operating losses are not debt as it is losing money not owing money.

Isn't debt a sum of money that is owed? Surely operating losses are not debt as it is losing money not owing money.

Dear God another one. :lol:

By your logic I can just go into a restaurant and eat through the whole menu and then tell the restaurant I have run up operating losses but I do not need to pay for their services rendered as it isn't debt (copyright of Rangers fans). :)

Do you actually know what the operating losses where for Sevco last season ?, could it be players wages that needed paid, bills for the running of the facilities, policing costs, lawyers fees, EGM's, Agm's, printers, etc etc. This is what an operating loss is for your club, are you suggesting you should just shaft everyone who needed paid that caused the operating losses because it isn't debt according to Rangers fans ?

Sevco's operating losses last season were covered by loans from Uncle Mikey and the fuckwits now in charge, do you think they see it as you do ?, well maybe King does as he has said that Mikey's loan isn't debt even though it has to be paid back at some point, but he certainly won't see his £1.5 million as money he threw away as an operating loss never to be recovered.

I think (may not be the best placed to answer as I've only just completed an HNC in accounts, but I got all my credits and have a place on the HND next year if that puts you at ease ;) ) that any sort operating loss is going to have to go down, ultimately, as a debt/liability elsewhere in the accounts - it's either accruals in the current liabilities section of the balance sheet, added to the creditors falling due after more than 1 year, or it'll be reflected in the capital accounts as being more money owed out to the owners.

edit: operating losses come before any interest or taxation is due, too, I'm sure.

Absolute shite, my visits to kerryfail street are purely for laughs, as TK points out greenyin fans are already at a pinnacle when it comes to being thick and stupid.

5 stars?

Dear God another one. :lol:

By your logic I can just go into a restaurant and eat through the whole menu and then tell the restaurant I have run up operating losses but I do not need to pay for their services rendered as it isn't debt (copyright of Rangers fans). :)

Do you actually know what the operating losses where for Sevco last season ?, could it be players wages that needed paid, bills for the running of the facilities, policing costs, lawyers fees, EGM's, Agm's, printers, etc etc. This is what an operating loss is for your club, are you suggesting you should just shaft everyone who needed paid that caused the operating losses because it isn't debt according to Rangers fans ?

Sevco's operating losses last season were covered by loans from Uncle Mikey and the fuckwits now in charge, do you think they see it as you do ?, well maybe King does as he has said that Mikey's loan isn't debt even though it has to be paid back at some point, but he certainly won't see his £1.5 million as money he threw away as an operating loss never to be recovered.

I think (may not be the best placed to answer as I've only just completed an HNC in accounts, but I got all my credits and have a place on the HND next year if that puts you at ease ;) ) that any sort operating loss is going to have to go down, ultimately, as a debt/liability elsewhere in the accounts - it's either accruals in the current liabilities section of the balance sheet, added to the creditors falling due after more than 1 year, or it'll be reflected in the capital accounts as being more money owed out to the owners.

edit: operating losses come before any interest or taxation is due, too, I'm sure.

Losses are not debts. If I make £10 profit this week and £10 operating loss next week, I have no debt.

Operating losses are the results of spending more than you are earning. An activity that can be carried out as long as their is a method to finance it. In the case of Rangers the financing of the operating losses is by the injection of capital through loans and whilst these loans are debts, the operating loss itself is not.

Losses are not debts. If I make £10 profit this week and £10 operating loss next week, I have no debt.

Operating losses are the results of spending more than you are earning. An activity that can be carried out as long as their is a method to finance it. In the case of Rangers the financing of the operating losses is by the injection of capital through loans and whilst these loans are debts, the operating loss itself is not.

Ah yes....

The old financial doping.

Ah, of course, the reason the old Rangers ended up on the mortuary slab.

And the new Rangers are heading step by step in the same direction.

This is like putting debt letters in the bin without opening them.

Obviously the debts are there's and at some point you have to open the letters.

Realistically the season ticket holders money is being spent before it comes in the door. I wish you well but seems like the new version is similar to the past years that left many people in a toxic predicament.

This is like putting debt letters in the bin without opening them.

Obviously the debts are there's and at some point you have to open the letters.

Realistically the season ticket holders money is being spent before it comes in the door. I wish you well but seems like the new version is similar to the past years that left many people in a toxic predicament.

Maybe Rangers will be visiting Dumbarton on the opening day of the season :)

Correct.

Although not sure why people consider 'debt' to be worse for a business than being kept alive by soft loans each month.

Millions of businesses have debt and are just fine. It is your ability to manage servicing that debt and your cashflows that matters. Rangers cashflows have been managed horrifically badly and shows no sign of improving. Lets hope your 'investors' have very deep pockets as if they continue on as they are they'll be living of them for a long time.

A ridiculous business model befitting of a ridiculous club.

Archived