Mark Warburton and David Weir

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again nowhere in that statement mentions rangers

)

That statement applies to all clubs. Why would it specifically mention Rangers? Do they have different rules for Rangers?

That statement applies to all clubs. Why would it specifically mention Rangers? Do they have different rules for Rangers?

Well if that statement applies to all clubs , their is no arguement about the fact rangers are the same club then ?

So what is it ht

Well if that statement applies to all clubs , their is no arguement about the fact rangers are the same club then ?

So what is it ht

You are correct. There is and has never been any argument that they are the same club. Because they are cleary not the same club. They are a new club :)

Hmmm , a brought my magnifying glass and all but still could not see any words in that statement to the effect of "rangers are a new club "

Are you being obtuse or really that thick? As I said, same club, new membership of the SFA.

In this current membership ICT have won 2 lower division championships the challenge cup and the Scottish cup. In their current membership Rangers have won 2 lower division championships.

We welcome the chase.

Are you being obtuse or really that thick? As I said, same club, new membership of the SFA.

In this current membership ICT have won 2 lower division championships the challenge cup and the Scottish cup. In their current membership Rangers have won 2 lower division championships.

We welcome the chase.

ICT have only ever had one membership of the sfa , just like rangers

54 and counting

With your lot I would not even consider it a chase

The pm gang fell out with him for months after that admission.

Lol look at the thickos trying to gang up.

Go get Kinky. He is the only *** on P&B with the wit and intellegence to converse with.

Archived