Mark Warburton and David Weir

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You fuckers kicked me out the gang for saying they are the same club?

I was being diplomatic.

Come on let me in!!!

Tedi is close on another meltdown and you know I love the post Tedi meltdown bants.

Might aswell backtrack all the way to my original question

Anyone got any proof that rangers are no longer the same club and their is no continuation of our history ? Anyone

Does anyone apart from a deluded The Rangers fan need proof to see what is clear as day, you wouldn't believe it if the bulldozed Ibrox SO discussing it with you is pissing in to a very strong wind :blink:

But the day there is a legal challenge mounted at the end you will have the answer you so eagerly seek , but as no sensible soul gives a flying f**k they're never going to take it to court :rolleyes:

As to why people keep arguing about with you I dunno maybe they are bored or are genuinely interested to see the results, when your attempts to wind them up fail and your head goes completely :1eye

Does anyone apart from a deluded The Rangers fan need proof to see what is clear as day, you wouldn't believe it if the bulldozed Ibrox SO discussing it with you is pissing in to a very strong wind :blink:

But the day there is a legal challenge mounted at the end you will have the answer you so eagerly seek , but as no sensible soul gives a flying f**k they're never going to take it to court :rolleyes:

As to why people keep arguing about with you I dunno maybe they are bored or are genuinely interested to see the results, when your attempts to wind them up fail and your head goes completely :1eye

At least your no bothered acne

More to the point you haven't actually supplied an official legal document from a court law confirming it is the very same club. What you did supply to bolster your very weak argument was 3 footballing associations which aren't governing bodies within the law that can create they own rules at will which aren't laws at all other than rules & regulations to compete in their competitions. The other source you hold onto ASA was torn to shreds years ago who asked the SFA itself who made up how to clone a cheating club back together was it the same club, and of course the SFA replied it was and then cited their fucked up rules they created funnily enough the very season the Real Rangers FC died.

You also completely ignored my supplied official government document in a PDF format that explained what the legal system and a court of law views as a club wishing to become or convert into a company status within the confines of law. A club applies to the government to change it's corporate structure to that of a company status so that the club can benefit from the many laws that protects it's owner from if the club becomes insolvent and the owners are not responsible for any debt from the club being wound up if it cannot pay it's debts.

Here's another wee snippet from the SPL commission stating what was the relevant date that Rangers FC ceased to be a club, "ceased" as in no longer a club any more. The stupid SPL actually argued in the commission which date the club died. :lol:

attachicon.gifRainjurs died.JPG

So there you have young man, Rangers FC died on the 3rd of August 2012 and not on the 14th of June 2012 like everyone thought they did.

Rangers FC died and and new Rangers FC was then cloned from the corpse of the dead club and reanimated back together by shoving the dead clubs assets and shit into a new body that is the company Sevco Scotland.

Does anyone even read the QC's inane ramblings.

Oh looks like hellboy is heading towards another wee breakdown here

54 and counting qc

We welcome the chase

:lol: Just another shite claim that other posters are having a meltdown when in fact it is you that is having one.

You cannot provide a legal official document that says you are the very same club. You keep parroting out the SFA, SPL, UEFA, FIFA & ASA as legal bodies, they are not legal bodies. The law courts are and they are liquidating a sports club called Rangers FC PLC.

As I posted earlier if you believe like Papache that companies own clubs then do explain why Rangers est 1872 survived for over a quarter of a century without a company owning and operating it. I'd love to read your explanation for that, the club is apparently separate from the company but Rangers never had a company to begin with.

:lol: Just another shite claim that other posters are having a meltdown when in fact it is you that is having one.

You cannot provide a legal official document that says you are the very same club. You keep parroting out the SFA, SPL, UEFA, FIFA & ASA as legal bodies, they are not legal bodies. The law courts are and they are liquidating a sports club called Rangers FC PLC.

As I posted earlier if you believe like Papache that companies own clubs then do explain why Rangers est 1872 survived for over a quarter of a century without a company owning and operating it. I'd love to read your explanation for that, the club is apparently separate from the company but Rangers never had a company to begin with.

^^^^^meltdown imminent

54 and counting qc

:)

Archived