Mark Warburton and David Weir

F_B looking more and more moronic with each passing day.

Still if my club died, and the ersatz replacement club lurched from one laughable crisis to the next, to all round hilarity, I would possibly be reduced to being a repetitive demented drooling sobbing husk* as well.

But what's the chances of that,eh?

Doc McStuffins says

docKeyPoses_thinking_239_400_c1.jpg

' diagnosis - Rangersitis'

Forever Glue.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
F_B looking more and more moronic with each passing day. Still if my club died, and the ersatz replacement club lurched from one laughable crisis to the next, to all round hilarity, I would possibly be reduced to being a repetitive demented drooling sobbing husk* as well. But what's the chances of that,eh? Doc McStuffins saysdocKeyPoses_thinking_239_400_c1.jpg ' diagnosis - Rangersitis'

Good thing that densboy isn't posting anymore......

Go last chance, You've been moaning no one is showing proof here it is.

BDO, the liquidators of former football club Glasgow Rangers FC, have banked £24 million for the defunct club’s creditors.

That is official from the Edinburgh Gazette.

What more proof do you need?

Still no official proof yet?

Keep on digging lads....

A wee Edinburgh paper is proof now aye?

Guess Ronaldo came to rangers and Ibrahimovic went to Celtic if everything in the papers is true.

Hi everyone

Good morning , just thought I would pop in to say 54 and counting

Cheers

I once played a paraplegic at squash and beat him 54 sets in a row. Every set was STEEPED in TRADITION as well. That makes me the most successful player in world squash. I am the person.

No matter what your opinion is on Rangers' supposed continuation, it is an indisputable fact that what happened to them and everything their supporters have gone through has been fucking hilarious.

For generations to come Rangers supporters will have to put up with constant reminders of their most embarrassing period.

They will never fully recover from what happened to them and no amount of titles will change that.

Archived