Mark Warburton and David Weir

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing really. Except bragging rights I suppose. Outside of Rangers and Celtic fans, nobody else in the world cares.

On there's a Killie fan who cares, cares quite a bit.

Not much, really. It's a continuation of the vapid argument.

Fair enough, just curious. I thought you may just be happy enough to have a club to support but I've seen a couple of bears reference the '54 titles' and I just wondered why it was so important.

What's so important about the number of titles?

It is amazing, isn't it?

These people are actually grown ups and yet the idea that they've voluntarily chosen to attach themselves to something that was successful in a particular context years before they existed, appears to matter to them.

Bewildering.

Nothing really. Except bragging rights I suppose. Outside of Rangers and Celtic fans, nobody else in the world cares.

That's it totally. And that is why Tedi et al so vehemently defend their titles, even to the point of going all hulk mash when you prove that their historical timeline is broken and they are currently on their second SFA membership.

Insecurity means that they must have peer recognition and knowing that their peers, ie supporters of all other clubs, do not recognise pre liquidation honours as theirs removes all bragging rights.

It is hilarious to watch them getting so animated when nobody bows down to their bragging. Like watching toddlers stamp their feet for not being called clever after mummy helped them paint a picture.

RANGERS are still sweating on receiving their SFA membership after crucial talks with the governing body ended in stalemate.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/333591/Gers-still-in-limbo-over-SFA-licence

From that article

'It is understood the SFA want newco Rangers to accept sanctions which applied to the old company if their membership is to be transferred.'

Wonder how many letter bombs the paper got before they stopped calling them the Newco.

Personally I think that's what their name should be on GSS vidiprinter.

Motherwell 3 (6 - yes, SIX) - 0 (1) Newco Rangers

From that article

'It is understood the SFA want newco Rangers to accept sanctions which applied to the old company if their membership is to be transferred.'

Wonder how many letter bombs the paper got before they stopped calling them the Newco.

Personally I think that's what their name should be on GSS vidiprinter.

Motherwell 3 (6 - yes, SIX) - 0 (1) Newco Rangers

And that explains the football debt argument. It was a condition of the club receiving a membership. Providing more evidence of the broken historical timeline.

Biggest laugh in court.

'Rangers' lawyer " Rangers are 1 of biggest brands in world,

Lord Tyre " it didn't stop them being liquidated"

that will do me.

You may continue to support a 'team' called Rangers. But it is not the same 'club'

Biggest laugh in court.

'Rangers' lawyer " Rangers are 1 of biggest brands in world,

Lord Tyre " it didn't stop them being liquidated"

that will do me.

You may continue to support a 'team' called Rangers. But it is not the same 'club'

That is the legal (real life) side of the argument. In the legal world Rangers are in liquidation.

In the football world things work differently.

F_B looking more and more moronic with each passing day.

Still if my club died, and the ersatz replacement club lurched from one laughable crisis to the next, to all round hilarity, I would possibly be reduced to being a repetitive demented drooling sobbing husk* as well.

But what's the chances of that,eh?

Doc McStuffins says

docKeyPoses_thinking_239_400_c1.jpg

' diagnosis - Rangersitis'

Archived