Capital One Cup 2015-16

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Leicester fifth in the league, no danger of going down, four days till their next game, make ten changes. Why not try to win a trophy?

It always baffles me how lightly the bigger teams approach this trophy. More so Championship teams.

On that note, I'm pissed off Sky have chosen to show Liverpool Vs Bournemouth ahead of Man Utd Vs Boro. Utd will likely make changes ans considering how well Boro did last year in the big games there is surely a slim chance we'll give Utd a run for their money. Nah, just show Liverpool Bournemouth AGAIN and likely AGAIN it'll be boring as shit like the last time they showed those two!

Leicester fifth in the league, no danger of going down, four days till their next game, make ten changes. Why not try to win a trophy?

Leagues by far the biggest priority these days for the EPL clubs and they've got such massive squads where they need to keep all their players happy.

This could be utter shite but maybe getting 3 points at the weekend could be the difference between them finishing 1 place higher by the end of the season, the £££ reward for that might be higher than what they'd receive for winning the league cup trophy?

That could be utter bollocks but I cba looking, just a thought.

Archived