Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems a bit early to be "remembering" him at all - he's only 25 and has quite a while left on his Liverpool contract.

Maybe he'll come back into the fold under a new manager - at least he was good at one point unlike Rickie Lambert or Fabio Borini.

"I watched Anthony Martial for 90 minutes in the Champions League and the only 19-year-old I've seen better at that age was Lionel Messi.

Sky and the English press have fairly changed their opinion on the waste of money flop that was Tony Marshall.

Honest_Man#1, on 02 Oct 2015 - 16:48, said:

I can't believe he actually went for it.

I thought there was some pretty good restraint for a while too. Thought it was going to be stone cold silence. Glad he said something though. The baiting was fucking tedious.

"I watched Anthony Martial for 90 minutes in the Champions League and the only 19-year-old I've seen better at that age was Lionel Messi.

Sky and the English press have fairly changed their opinion on the waste of money flop that was Tony Marshall.

Who came out with that comment?

It's class.

ETA: sort of why I have a lot of time for Palace, right quirky wee club.

Quirky is almost as bad as zany.

I have a lot of time for them, despite the music, because every win they get makes a further mockery of fat, "Mike Ashley ruined my life" type Newcastle fans.

Archived