Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the point in Rooney? He's clearly the worst player on the pitch. How he starts and isn't taken off every week is baffling.

Merchandise sales.

Rooney has been awful for a while now. His captain or not, you'd think even van Gaal would realise he's a liability at the moment.

He's been proper shite. He's their captain, one of their most experienced players and is probably going to be Uniteds record scorer. He should be grabbing the game by the balls and making shit happen.

He's hilariously bad.

Rooney has been awful for a while now. His captain or not, you'd think even van Gaal would realise he's a liability at the moment.

Rooney has been awful for years. He'll have a few games where he'll play well but then revert to type and be rubbish/a total passenger.

They must honestly fear fan reaction or la loss of merchandise money, there has to be some reason for keeping him because I doubt it's for his footballing ability.

He's been proper shite. He's their captain, one of their most experienced players and is probably going to be Uniteds record scorer. He should be grabbing the game by the balls and making shit happen.

He should indeed be but there's nothing. It's not as if he's just been anonymous. Moves frequently break down when they get to him, his distribution rarely fins team mates and his goal scoring threat is zero. He simply needs dropped as he's not worth his place in the team at the moment, captain or not.

He should indeed be but there's nothing. It's not as if he's just been anonymous. Moves frequently break down when they get to him, his distribution rarely fins team mates and his goal scoring threat is zero. He simply needs dropped as he's not worth his place in the team at the moment, captain or not.

I agree, I remember before when he wasn't scoring he was still dropping deep and spraying good passes wide. None of that anymore.

I say this nearly every time United play now but Mata is wasted out wide, while he does nothing in the middle.

I agree, I remember before when he wasn't scoring he was still dropping deep and spraying good passes wide. None of that anymore.

I say this nearly every time United play now but Mata is wasted out wide, while he does nothing in the middle.

He is wasted there but he's still managing to contribute more than Rooney!

Archived