Premier League 2015-16

He's a big Liverpool/Celtic/Dundee United/Arbroath fan. :)

1. Arbroath/Scotland

Not a fan as such of any of the rest but I have a soft spot for them and like to see them do well

2. Dundee United

3. Liverpool

4. Borussia Dortmund

5. Celtic

6. Hibernian (Sco)

7. Celtic under-23s

8. Celtic Ladies

9. Boston Celtics

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a big Liverpool/Celtic/Dundee United/Arbroath fan. :)

1. Arbroath/Scotland

Not a fan as such of any of the rest but I have a soft spot for them and like to see them do well

2. Dundee United

3. Liverpool

4. Borussia Dortmund

5. Celtic

6. Hibernian (Sco)

7. Celtic under-23s

8. Celtic Ladies

9. Boston Celtics

10. Stalybridge Celtic

I hope Klopp turns it down, don't think its that attractive a proposition to manage Liverpool for many obvious reasons.

As per with the Premiership, the absolutely huge payslip makes it attractive.

Apologies for being massively late on this one, but there was no way Gabriel's red card was merited. Dean made an arse of it by showing him a straight red, but that left the FA with little choice.

You don't think kicking Costa merited a red card?

Or are you saying it should have been a second yellow, then a red?

I know wages play a part but surely even people that dislike Liverpool can see why a manager would want to be in charge of one of the biggest clubs in England?

:lol:

Certain managers, yes. Klopp's being linked with the Bayern job, it's a risk to wait and hope to get that but it's a million miles ahead of Europa League hopefuls like Liverpool.

Certain managers, yes. Klopp's being linked with the Bayern job, it's a risk to wait and hope to get that but it's a million miles ahead of Europa League hopefuls like Liverpool.

To be fair, did Klopp not say he wanted his next job to be at a much smaller club?

Ah, here we go, apologies for the Hate Mail link.... Tiny, Tiny Club

No way Bayern will go for Klopp. I don't think he's in that category of manager, Liverpool are a perfect size for him.

I'd rather see Liverpool go for someone of a higher calibre like Ancelotti, but he's probably a bit out of their league.

They've still got shitloads of cash to spend and should be capable of challenging for major honours. The advantage to a new guy there over, say, Chelsea, is that he'll likely be given a bit of time as they haven't regularly been contenders in recent years.

Bayern going for a downgrade. :lol:

To be fair, they have taken just about everything else worth taking from Dortmund so it's about time they moved on to the other bits...

Klopp would be a risk. That said, with the levels of inconsistency being shown by almost everyone in that league, it wouldn't take a great deal of improvement to get them top 4 again.

Archived