Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mercy me ... there was me just quickly posting about a great day out at the game loads were posting about having watched it on Sky.

Start a thread or two Lumi and show us how it should be done on here :)

Nevermind the pisspot roasters....keep the updates coming.

Illuminati seems to be a bellend. Is he an alias?

His contributions to the Rugby World Cup thread are just a series of posts calling players fat and passive/aggressive attempts to troll, which everyone ignores.

I presume he's PB.

Terrible refereeing from Clattenburg. He clearly saw Costa kick out as he sprinted over as soon as he did it, he then saw Costa pretended to apologise so thought he could get away with ignoring it. Total bottle job.

He then clearly sees Lucas commit what is a yellow card offence every day of the week, doesn't book him as it means sending him off. Total bottle job.

Why is he refereeing the biggest games when he's too scared to make big decisions?

His contributions to the Rugby World Cup thread are just a series of posts calling players fat and passive/aggressive attempts to troll, which everyone ignores.

I presume he's PB.

He has also been posting in the Cowdenbeath vs Arbroath thread saying how he enjoyed that some old steward got punched and he deserved it.

Terrible refereeing from Clattenburg. He clearly saw Costa kick out as he sprinted over as soon as he did it, he then saw Costa pretended to apologise so thought he could get away with ignoring it. Total bottle job.

He then clearly sees Lucas commit what is a yellow card offence every day of the week, doesn't book him as it means sending him off. Total bottle job.

Why is he refereeing the biggest games when he's too scared to make big decisions?

Didnt think there was much to the Costa incident, more the media trying to find something.

Lucas should have been sent off for a second yellow.

Archived