Premier League 2015-16

I'm pretty sure Terry has accepted plenty praise down the years from people who have had shit careers or not been involved in football. He can't expect to have it all one way. He should be experienced enough to ignore comments from an idiot like Savage, even if they are true.

Agreed.

I've no great love for JT (in fact, i think he's a c**t), but it was enjoyable listening to him calling out robbie savage for what he is, An average player and truly dreadful presenter/pundit/commentator.

And extemely punchable as well.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really going to take the opinion of a spice boy seriously tbh.

Savage is great at getting a debate going, I don't need my pundits to be knowledgable, I can judge a game and players using my own brain, if you need your opinions spoon fed to you that's your own problem. He also has beautiful hair.

Savage >>> Hibs.

:lol:

You need to stop trying to copy other people's patter, horrendous.

Not really going to take the opinion of a spice boy seriously tbh.

Savage is great at getting a debate going, I don't need my pundits to be knowledgable, I can judge a game and players using my own brain, if you need your opinions spoon fed to you that's your own problem. He also has beautiful hair.

Savage >>> Hibs.

the only debate savage gets going is how much of an absolute roaster he is as a pundit

nothing worse settling down to watch MOTD and seeing him and ian wright and the match analysers, fucking ruins your saturday nights it does

Agreed.

I've no great love for JT (in fact, i think he's a c**t), but it was enjoyable listening to him calling out robbie savage for what he is, An average player and truly dreadful presenter/pundit/commentator.

And extemely punchable as well.

indeed, but he's not a shite pundit because he was an average footballer. He's a shite pundit because he's thick.

Newcastle look rotten so far.

If the ref can explain in a sensible manner why that challenge on Collocini on the half way line was a foul but the near identical by Collocini in the box wasn't id be very surprised.

They really need to sign a striker in January, missing Wilson big time.

Matt Ritchie always impresses me.

I was trying to think of that earlier on actually, I like King but they're needing somebody who will just get the ball in the net... Rhodes/Martin maybe? Really good to watch though so many tidy players.

They really need to sign a striker in January, missing Wilson big time.

Matt Ritchie always impresses me.

Aside from probably the best individual goal I've seen Scotland score in decades, he's looked garbage at international level. Other than that, I agree. Ritchie is comfortably Bournemouth's most impressive player.

Jordan Rhodes is a great shout. He's precisely what they need.

Aside from probably the best individual goal I've seen Scotland score in decades, he's looked garbage at international level. Other than that, I agree. Ritchie is comfortably Bournemouth's most impressive player.

Jordan Rhodes is a great shout. He's precisely what they need.

I think he's still finding his feet at international level and has only shown flashes of what he can do. I think he's worth sticking with.

Agreed, they need someone like Rhodes. They've looked quite toothless upfront despite all their nice build up play.

Archived