Premier League 2015-16

FFS Rico.

That's YOUR opinion. IMO and plenty others, a minutes silence is a perfect way for a club, and everybody involved with the club, to show its respect. You can't tell clubs or other people what's right and wrong.

This whole 'who goes to a football game to pay respects!!!' line coming from you is winding me up, you're only saying this because of what happens every Remembrance Day with Celtic fans.

Behave.

I'm saying it because its true, its utter nonsense, always has been. Anyone who thinks attending a football match is the appropriate way to show respect is delusional . I'd understand if it was for someone associated with the club, but not for this, nor remembrance

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Behave.

I'm saying it because its true, its utter nonsense, always has been. Anyone who thinks attending a football match is the appropriate way to show respect is delusional . I'd understand if it was for someone associated with the club, but not for this, nor remembrance

Not even worth discussing, you either don't get what I'm trying to say or are just being awkward.

I said whilst.

I said it because you too are SPFL clubs.

Sorry Deeboy, I agree with a lot of the things you say, but I have no idea why you find that hard to believe? :lol:

We have perfectly good grounds and well behaved crowds everybody will know what's going on? It'll be no different from what it's like at your Tynecastles or Pittodries?

What an absolute sham the EPL is.

Can just imagine the terrorists being so in awe.

'You heard what's happening during the premier league games in England this weekend?'

'No, what is it?'

'They're all playing the French national anthem pre match as a show of solidarity'.

'NO WAY! f**k we're going to have to up our game now'.

It'll be even more cringey at Firhill as our Tannoy© system is a heap of shite. I hope Big Mathias Pogba isn't too upset by this :(

It'll be a bit like Norman Collier performing the Marseillaise. Pointless.

I, for one, will be going all out to ensure that Hearts win the grieving this week.

Given Hearts' historically unsurpassed grief-mongering for 'having young men fight in World War One' for a full century, it's probably best that someone else gets the prize IMHO.

Who the f**k goes to a football game to pay respects! FFS

Besides, England did pay its respects midweek

Nobody goes to a football match in order to have a pie or a have a a pish

....would you deny someone the right to do either of those?? Why is it OK to disrespect the views of what seems to be a huge majority. ....given that you are only person who seems to be virulently opposed to minutes silence at football in whole of Internet...surely it's ok to just do something else rather than disrupt the silence like an attention seeking twat?

Archived