Premier League 2015-16

Not that I want to go over it all again, but if a club wants to show respect on Remembrance day, They should send a representative to lay a wreath and make a donation to charity. They don't have to do anything different from the rest of the county

The rest of the country for the most part is happy to be quiet for a minute.....

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously the EFA are behind the EPL decision......I mean after oorsels France are probably the most EBA nation in Europe as regards sport, so it's a blatant attempt to curry favour before 2016 with the French public.

Before engerlund get ramped oot and cause more mayhem in bars all over............

Nobody goes to a football match in order to have a pie or a have a a pish

....would you deny someone the right to do either of those?? Why is it OK to disrespect the views of what seems to be a huge majority. ....given that you are only person who seems to be virulently opposed to minutes silence at football in whole of Internet...surely it's ok to just do something else rather than disrupt the silence like an attention seeking twat?

Reminded me where I've said its ok to dispute them?

That's right, I haven't. No need to make things up.

My point, once more. There is a time and a place for these things. A football game isn't one of them.

Sorry Deeboy, I agree with a lot of the things you say, but I have no idea why you find that hard to believe? :lol:

We have perfectly good grounds and well behaved crowds everybody will know what's going on? It'll be no different from what it's like at your Tynecastles or Pittodries?

He was trying to pick up on me for saying SPFL instead of the Premiership I think, despite the fact the whole SPFL has been told they can play the anthem before their games.

A bit of a minter for the boy.

Why is it a bit of a minter for saying hard to believe your likes of Arbroath, East Fife etc would be doing it?

Or are you just going to dodge this question, too?

Maybe "patronising arsehole" would be a better description? Why wouldnt they do it?

Why is it a bit of a minter for saying hard to believe your likes of Arbroath, East Fife etc would be doing it?

Or are you just going to dodge this question, too?

They all played last week and didn't deem it necessary to play the anthem then.

No we didn't, I know this might be hard for Deeboy to believe, but all the lower league games had a minutes silence last week, same happened in England.

I hear you sometimes hear songs in the lower leagues too.

Mental.

Maybe "patronising arsehole" would be a better description? Why wouldnt they do it?

Why wouldn't clubs like Arbroath play the French national anthem?

I don't know, I've said I find it hard to believe they would though. The same way I find it hard to believe a junior club would. Or you.

'Patronising' .. Oh my.

I hope this other country's anthem stuff doesn't become a thing.

Exactly this but they've now set a standard that must be followed. If this situation in Mali kicks off does that mean they'll also be playing the Malian anthem? Or is that next week?

Archived