Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rab C's a decent poster and is passionate about his team. Doesn't say or post anything controversial or untoward that I've noticed. However given that result hopefully he comes back on here aw pissed up and raging! :D

Hes an absolute fud who congests any thread where Liverpool/Man United are mentioned with inane, humourless memes hes stolen from some forum or shite patter.

Then again its no surprise you like him.

I think today's result proves how important a player that Emre Can is and also how dreadful a player James Milner is and Rodgers should be ashamed for making him vice captain instead of players that had been there far longer for Liverpool and also giving him over £100k a week!

Delete a few words and that's you summed-up almost perfectly.

Twat.

Yes, just use the exact insult I used on you against me, outstanding wit.

Well, no. It's just a bit weird someone comes out with some sarcastic comment about the Premier League whenever we get a result like this, which is happening more often due to the increasing competition in the league.

giphy.gif

:1eye

You got short term memory loss? You were insulting Rab C previously you thick c*nt.

:lol: read it a few more times and see if you can figure it out

I hope today's result puts the ridiculous suggestion by some in the English media that Liverpool were title contenders fully to bed.

Yes, they've improved under Klopp, but they are a million miles away. Without Can and Coutinho, they had absolutely nothing in midfield. Allen, Lucas and Milner will get you nothing.

Hes an absolute fud who congests any thread where Liverpool/Man United are mentioned with inane, humourless memes hes stolen from some forum or shite patter.

Then again its no surprise you like him.

Thanks to 8mile BU for sticking up for me :)

What could an English match goer possible contribute to this this thread right enough.

I'll generally post win / draw or lose. Hands up very disappointed today but let's be honest realistically there will be quite a few more days like today this season whether Klopp is a success long term or not.

Fair play to Newcastle too by the way had a plan and pulled it off brilliantly.

I'm not raging in the slightest. It's hilarious that you genuinely believe I'm supras, a mod can easily prove otherwise and that you're a thick c**t.

so who are you then given you signed up after supras was banned and unless you are sad enough to read back all the old threads on the forum then you clearly have prior knowledge of this place and who he is

Archived