Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Bournemouth had a bit more quality and officials doing their job, no reason why they shouldn't be winning this

Liverpool are dross

This. Whole team behind the ball to defend a 1 nil lead against Bournemouth at home.

Bournemouth shafted by the officials there, Liverpool are completely toothless and if Coutinho ever gets injured/loses form they'll struggle horrendously. Still to be convinced Bentekes going to any good for them

Liverpool were piss poor tonight though I thought Coutinho was far and away the best player on the park.

Bournemouth impressed but seem to lack quality up top. Ritchie there best player tonight in my opinion

Which genius decided to have Bournemouth travelling to Liverpool on a Monday night for their first away game? They'd have no doubt sold out the maximum allocation at Anfield if on a Saturday at 3pm whereas they have around half of that tonight.

It had on their OS the other day that they had sold out their allocation for tonight's game.

It had on their OS the other day that they had sold out their allocation for tonight's game.

They weren't given half of the bottom tier which is usually given to those bringing a larger support. I'm sure the club would've had to ask for that if it was a Saturday at 3pm. It was their first away game in the top flight in a long, long time.

They weren't given half of the bottom tier which is usually given to those bringing a larger support. I'm sure the club would've had to ask for that if it was a Saturday at 3pm. It was their first away game in the top flight in a long, long time.

That's it they would have taken the full 3000 on a weekend no problem. Monday night games are murder. Another one for Liverpool next week ... rules me out of that one.

Clyne looks like an absolute steal from £12.5m, he can be the Liverpool & England right back for a long time.

Will be tested against much better opposition than Bournemouth (probably not whilst at Liverpool).

He's being dropped from my FF team, solid performer so far, but I think they'll be spanked by Arsenal next week.

Archived