Premier League 2015-16

It doesn't mean it was anything just cause they blew it up, they do that anyway to be safe.

My mum left a bag at Basel airport went back an hour later they had blown it up, one of the staff told her to just keep schtum and clear off so she did, it was on the local news that night.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously not a hoax when there was a controlled explosion. Must of been a bomb or some sort of explosive devise which is pretty shocking

A controlled explosion involves the bomb squad blowing stuff up with their own explosives. It doesn't mean that the device itself was necessarily explosive.

It doesn't mean it was anything just cause they blew it up, they do that anyway to be safe.My mum left a bag at Basel airport went back an hour later they had blown it up, one of the staff told her to just keep schtum and clear off so she did, it was on the local news that night.

Things that haven't happened for this pish,

A controlled explosion involves the bomb squad blowing stuff up with their own explosives. It doesn't mean that the device itself was necessarily explosive.

Exactly, they blow anything up that is suspicious take no chances it doesn't mean the device was actually a bomb. Course it doesn't mean it wasn't either.

With nothing to play for other than prize money they could just both play weakened teams since half of Bournemouths squad have a holiday booked for Monday and Man Utd have a cup final coming up.

Rumbled 7-2 :lol:

Hope you got out safely.

Not you Rab! You aren't one of the professional United haters that make this thread a joy to read at times. However, as to your confession... :whistle

Not you Rab! You aren't one of the professional United haters that make this thread a joy to read at times. However, as to your confession... :whistle

Apologies I saw the Whitehill reference ... didn't think I was guilty of that.

Just hope today isn't a sign of things to come with big finals and the Euros coming up.

Its probably nothing to do with today whatsoever but wasnt there an uproar during the week with regards a training exercise with a possible terror attack in Manchester train station?

Just checked, it was the Trafford Centre. Strange coincedence?

Archived