Yet another US shooting

Where would the guns be kept in schools if teachers were armed? In each individual classroom or a safely locked up and secure room? If it’s the latter, a killer could just set up shop near the secure room and blaze down any poor sod who tries to get in there.

Where would the guns be kept in schools if teachers were armed? In each individual classroom or a safely locked up and secure room? If it’s the latter, a killer could just set up shop near the secure room and blaze down any poor sod who tries to get in there.

He wants teachers to have concealed weapons.

That's right.

TEACHERS WITH CONCEALED WEAPONS.

What the f**k!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43149694

27 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The line he's just used, echoing that LePierre NRA ultra-c**t is "we need to harden our schools."

What the f**k is that?

NRA says it's time to harden our schools with guns purchased from gun manufacturers represented by the NRA....

37 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

He wants teachers to have concealed weapons.

That's right.

TEACHERS WITH CONCEALED WEAPONS.

What the f**k!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43149694

call me stupid, but i'm struggling to see how teachers with concealed weapons would have prevented the Las Vegas massacre - or is the inference from Trump and the NRA that the US needs to have rock concert stewards with concealed weapons, concession stall-holders with concealed weapons, musicians with concealed weapons, sound engineers with concealed weapons and unarmed civilians with, errr, concealed weapons to widen the scope (NPI) of this protective umbrella ?

5 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

call me stupid, but i'm struggling to see how teachers with concealed weapons would have prevented the Las Vegas massacre - or is the inference from Trump and the NRA that the US needs to have rock concert stewards with concealed weapons, concession stall-holders with concealed weapons, musicians with concealed weapons, sound engineers with concealed weapons and unarmed civilians with, errr, concealed weapons to widen the scope (NPI) of this protective umbrella ?

A few teachers armed with RPG's or shoulder mounted anti aircraft missiles could easily have taken out the Vegas killer, with a modicum of collateral damage. Should be the rule for every outdoor urban concert imo.

A few teachers armed with RPG's or shoulder mounted anti aircraft missiles could easily have taken out the Vegas killer, with a modicum of collateral damage. Should be the rule for every outdoor urban concert imo.
Poison gas instead of water in the sprinkler system of the hotel would have worked too.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

My knowledge of law enforcement is mainly from fiction and the telly, but is it not normally the duty of a police officer faced with superior fire power to call for back up and update them on the situation? Running alone into a large building with a hand gun hoping to shoot a guy firing an assault rifle before he shoots you and avoiding shooting panicky students running about doesn't sound like recommended police procedure. The scapegoating of this deputy is horrible, and the draft dodger President calling him a coward is disgusting.

P.S. He still should have gone in. No way Trump would have done though.

Two choices.

Go in. Die. Be lauded as a patriot and a hero.

Don't go in. Live. Be branded a coward.

Id guess this is all on police minimum wage. 

There is probably a reason the guy got sent babysitting

Just now, Kennboy1978 said:
57 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Poison gas instead of water in the sprinkler system of the hotel would have worked too.

Zyklon B sprayer in every hotel room, just in case. I like it. Much better than infringing on the God given right of every American to buy 25 assault rifles (or whatever it was) and unlimited ammunition.

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

f**k sake, stupid question. It's obvious where the guns are kept. They're exactly where the baddie in The Spy Who Loved Me kept them. 

Image result for spy who loved me stromberg gun desk

2 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Two choices.

Go in. Die. Be lauded as a patriot and a hero.

Don't go in. Live. Be branded a coward.

Id guess this is all on police minimum wage. 

There is probably a reason the guy got sent babysitting

I was surprised how much he was getting for what is basically a janitor with a gun, minus the cleaning duties. Think I read it was around $75,000, over $100,000 including overtime. More than a teacher probably. Doubt if pointless suicide is in the contract though.

16 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Saw this on FB earlier. Fucking hell :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 21.59.02.png

He needs locked away ASAP in one of Trump's new "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" institutions. Wants to go back into school with a gun to sort out the kids who bullied him imo. Just noticed his spelling of shite! Grass him now.

Edited by welshbairn

The ‘good guys with guns’ argument is a load of shite, ive been to a few music festivals in America and they are all hoaching with armed cops carrying automatic weapons etc. This is a fact often overlooked by the pro-gun lobby psychopaths.

Americans cling on to guns as if it represents their ‘freedom’, think they need to realise that they aren’t as free as they think. Ive got more freedom as a Scot.

9 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The ‘good guys with guns’ argument is a load of shite, ive been to a few music festivals in America and they are all hoaching with armed cops carrying automatic weapons etc. This is a fact often overlooked by the pro-gun lobby psychopaths.

Americans cling on to guns as if it represents their ‘freedom’, think they need to realise that they aren’t as free as they think. Ive got more freedom as a Scot.

You can buy an AR15 from Asda?

You can buy an AR15 from Asda?

I have the freedom to not die because I don’t have to worry about paying huge medical bills.
If i was a woman I would have the freedom to have an abortion if I had been raped etc.
I had the freedom to go to university and receive a free education.
I have the freedom to not allow religious zealots to dictate what I can and can’t do or who I can or can’t marry.
And no I can’t buy one in Asda, but given we actually have pretty much a very reasonable system of checks I am still free to own a rifle or shotgun so long as I follow some pretty simple regulations.
Yep i’d say we’re pretty free here.