Yet another US shooting

This post is comedy gold. History not your thing?

The American nation started when the first English settlers showed up in Virginia and Plymouth, and then when the first African slave ships arrived. Those are the three Genesis points.

I did notice in history class what happened when a group of people on this continent experiencing demographic decline came into contact with a group of people experiencing a demographic explosion. It was a certainly an extreme case of the problems that can arise for the original folks as it's terribly hard to entirely erase a culture from an whole continent, but it happened in this case.

The American nation started when the first English settlers showed up in Virginia and Plymouth, and then when the first African slave ships arrived. Those are the three Genesis points.

I did notice in history class what happened when a group of people on this continent experiencing demographic decline came into contact with a group of people experiencing a demographic explosion. It was a certainly an extreme case of the problems that can arise for the original folks as it's terribly hard to entirely erase a culture from an whole continent, but it happened in this case.

So basically you're saying people did have a God given right to immigrate to the US and near enough wipe out a race before, but now that it's you that lives there people no longer have this God given right to immigrate?

Riiiiiiight.

Can't believe Yank Mike still gets bites. How thick do you need to be to buy what he says?

Not very.  He's comfortably the best troll on this site.  He's got the balance between believability and insanity spot on.

So basically you're saying people did have a God given right to immigrate to the US and near enough wipe out a race before, but now that it's you that lives there people no longer have this God given right to immigrate?

Riiiiiiight.

Most countries that were European colonies do the same.

Australia is probably the worst for it. Racists fucks.

Dunno if its been mentioned yet but they are saying the Guy who shot up the nightclub was a closet homosexual, His ex mentioned it a few days ago but now it seems theres more info to suggest that was the case. If its true i can only imagine he would have had a huge identity crisis and with it conflicting with his religion it must have left him very confused. Not saying that this justifies his actions but its clear there is more to this than him being a ISIS supporter or your average exremist nutcase. I'd imagine most trump supporters will simply label him terrorist and continue thier anti Islam doctrine.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

It's been mentioned. He also liked to get very drunk. Not a classic Muslim fundamentalist.

Clearly he was racked with guilt and self-loathing and in his desperate final moments he attempted to pledge allegiance to Daesh in some pathetic attempt to gain redemption.

Pretty pointless anyway as, as I understand it, pledging allegiance to Daesh only really counts for anything if you're in the Caliphate when you do it.

If he's a troll, then there are about fifty million trolls in America that have similar views.

All trolls, apparently!

What is it, 6 months to go to the US election and your average leftie still refuses to try to understand pro-gun shit and especially the Trump phenomenon :lol:

All trolls, apparently!

What is it, 6 months to go to the US election and your average leftie still refuses to try to understand pro-gun shit and especially the Trump phenomenon :lol:

I was saying he's not a troll. He actually believes the crazy shit he posts on here, because it matches up with what a large number of Drumph fans believe.

As for not understanding the Drumph phenomenon, it's very simple. There are a lot of thick bigots in the US of A.

And I prefer "buckled Leftie", if you don't mind.

Edited by Bully Di Villa

I was saying he's not a troll. He actually believes the crazy shit he posts on here, because it matches up with what a large number of Drumph fans believe.

As for not understanding the Drumph phenomenon, it's very simple. There are a lot of thick bigots in the US of A.

I think he's playing a role, wouldn't call it trolling. Puts a lot of work into it though.

The Trump phenomenon is the same as the Brexit stuff. Racism.

Blaming foreigners for your own life's failings.

Trump won't get near 50% of the vote like Brexit will here though.

He's going to lose by around 20% percentage points.

I think leave will lose by at least 10.

The Trump phenomenon is the same as the Brexit stuff. Racism.

Blaming foreigners for your own life's failings.

Trump won't get near 50% of the vote like Brexit will here though.

I rest my case.

He's going to lose by around 20% percentage points.

I think leave will lose by at least 10.

I asked you this a while back, interesting response.

Charity bet on that 10% of the vote count? I'll take under 10%.

I asked you this a while back, interesting response.

Charity bet on that 10% of the vote count? I'll take under 10%.

Sorry, I missed you asking that. Didn't mean to ignore it.

I'm not a gambling man, I'm afraid.