Yet another US shooting

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Attempted murder. It must have been a butter knife.

Maybe he was just trying to butter them up.

He's been arrested on suspicion of GBH. They're obviously not sure yet if their injuries come into the grievous category.

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

FFS, this is an even less relevant thread thsn where I posted it, apparently 20 minutes too late. 

Zen Archer started it, it's not my fault,  you Aussie c**t with a bad haircut. Mind you, at least your wife will be able to tell you apart from the mullets.

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Zen Archer started it, it's not my fault,  you Aussie c**t with a bad haircut. Mind you, at least your wife will be able to tell you apart from the mullets.

I didn't say it was a bad haircut, just not necessarily the one I was after. Plus, instead of walking around me, the c**t stood on the same spot and spun me around on the seat to get to where he wanted on my barnet. "If I wanted to go on the waltzers I would have gone to the fair", is what I might have said if it had been a slightly built woman cutting my hair and not a massive Turkish c**t with biceps like my thighs.

Hold on, what thread is this again?

Just now, Dee Man said:

I didn't say it was a bad haircut, just not necessarily the one I was after. Plus, instead of walking around me, the c**t stood on the same spot and spun me around on the seat to get to where he wanted on my barnet. "If I wanted to go on the waltzers I would have gone to the fair", is what I might have said if it had been a slightly built woman cutting my hair and not a massive Turkish c**t with biceps like my thighs.

Hold on, what thread is this again?

Drive a van into the barbers. (Remember your passport.)

On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 22:44, Sergeant Wilson said:

Drive a van into the barbers. (Remember your passport.)

That seems to be essential for these car murderers. It would make more sense to use somebody elses' passport, I would have thought.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Just a news report. Unfortunately, no video of actual incident. Car with three people attempts drive by shooting in Texas. Over 40 rounds sprayed at person sitting on porch. None hit him. He was sitting with his AR-15 and returned fire at the moving car. Kills two of the people and injures the third.