4.annan

5.arbroath

6.east fife

7.elgin

8.east stirling

9.montrose

10.berwick

*Play off winners

out of interest, based on current squads, what makes you think Annan will finish ahead of us?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moore and slattery were only loans anyway and to be honest I'm particularly bothered that they're not coming back. Moore didn't play much anyway. Forgot about miller and yes we need a replacement for him

how did slattery do for you lot?

how did slattery do for you lot?

he was ok. He can be pretty anonymous during matches and you'll never really see him on the attack. However he will keep it simple and is a good ball winner.

Not going to lie i'd say 5 teams are in with a good shout Us, Clyde, Arbroath, QP, and Fife if annan sign up some good players then they could be in with a shout,

East Fife not supposed to be slashing their budget this season? Lost Riordan and that centre half too, quite a few others aswell. Id be surprised if they were up there.

Not going to lie i'd say 5 teams are in with a good shout Us, Clyde, Arbroath, QP, and Fife if annan sign up some good players then they could be in with a shout,

^^^^^^^^^^

This

Hard to pick a winner from these, reckon us, QP, Arbroath, Binos will be the top 4, not sure which order.

At the moment on players signed, I think we have the best squad, but it doesn't necessarily follow that we will have the best team !

^^^^^^^^^^ThisHard to pick a winner from these, reckon us, QP, Arbroath, Binos will be the top 4, not sure which order.At the moment on players signed, I think we have the best squad, but it doesn't necessarily follow that we will have the best team !

You might have the best team......but they are managed by a clueless manager

1st-Queens Park (sadly)

2nd-Arbroath

3rd-Clyde

4th-Montrose

5th-Stirling

6th-Annan

7th-East Stirling

8th-East Fife

Really can't decide on who I think will finish bottom between Berwick and Elgin but definitely think they 2 will occupy the bottom 2.

Montrose in 4th?they literally have about enough for a game of 7 a side

So far we have only signed a keeper from Dunfermline. Naysmith has stated how frustrating it is getting players in. I'm sure we will sign a few over the next few weeks but right now the signs don't look too promising and I can see a season of us struggling.

Clyde and Stirling have made some decent signings and expect them to be battling for 1st place.

Archived