Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played against VOC at end of season with Benburb and was very impressed with a few of their players. Not sure if they are the ones that have signed but the standard of the team was very good especially in an attacking sense.

I played against VOC at end of season with Benburb and was very impressed with a few of their players. Not sure if they are the ones that have signed but the standard of the team was very good especially in an attacking sense.

the players we've signed both have cracking tans lol

Mon the papers

Charming as well as a comedian. I mean honestly you would think someone from Clydebank would come on and tell you to shut up.

Cracking tans, I mean come on wtf that all about.

Charming as well as a comedian. I mean honestly you would think someone from Clydebank would come on and tell you to shut up.

Cracking tans, I mean come on wtf that all about.

it wis a joke between me n Jacktonite that's why I put a lol at the end but as usual u feel the need 2 put ur nose in somewhere it doesn't concern u. Why would someone from Clydebank come have a word way me?

Mon the papers.

Had that lad gold playing for us yesterday..utter pish

Goldie was a decent player, just too inconsistent. When he came in he had more good games than bad, but you always felt he could do more than he managed to.

Archived