Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

There will be some more movement this week hopefully ... will post details when confirmed. Squad is coming together nicely now and i'd really encourage folks to make it accross to McKenna Park this Saturday if they can.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be some more movement this week hopefully ... will post details when confirmed. Squad is coming together nicely now and i'd really encourage folks to make it accross to McKenna Park this Saturday if they can.

Is this likely to be movement in or out Bill? Or a bit of both ? :)

Very much looking forward to this afternoons friendly. McKenna Park is a great place to go when weathers decent ... ( fingers crossed ) . Fantastic pitch and warm welcome. Big squad at the moment and a lot of competition for places so players will look to impress.

Season tickets available at game and 100club badges ( last seasons to be collected and this season if you're joining ).

C'mon the Bankies

David Verlaque any good lads?

Think he has signed for our (Stirling) under 20s team. He is playing tonight for them anyway and isn't down as a trialist

He wasn't with Bankies long, personally I only saw him a couple of times and thought he was average but thats just me.

David Verlaque any good lads?

Think he has signed for our (Stirling) under 20s team. He is playing tonight for them anyway and isn't down as a trialist

average at best fit as a u would expect from a young boy but not great with the ball maybe coming into a team bottom of league didn't help either

Mon the papers

What were the thoughts on the game tonight at new douglas?

First half we chased Accies all over the place on a big park, their fitness was telling. Kept the ball well at times in the second half though as we seemed to be a little wiser. Created some chances but lost disappointing goals. Good penalty stop from Robert. Nice to see Daz get a run out against us.

Archived