Kelty Hearts 2015/2016

kefc

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can a just say i dont know where your getting Rikki Dair from not a word been said and he turned down Berwick Rangers last year dont see he would join Kelty especially with him being with HOB For years now

Just what i heard,maybe been with haws for years but nothing wrong with trying to better yerself.

See above for Conrad, Sean O`Neil in plaster & good spirits at the match on Saturday, Shaun Greig took a dull one a few weeks back to the injury he sustained at Irvine Meadow pre-season.

Difficult for anyone to say when Shaun will be ready to play outwith the physio dept really? though know he is itching to get back into action with the rest of the boys.

For those asking Conrad was back training last night so hopefully with no reactions he will be in the squad for Saturday.

Craig O'Reilly is available for transfer, the big man won't be easy to replace, he's 1 of the top 5 strikers in the league imo, think he finished as 5th top scorer in the league last season, a massive part of our title win

He has scored 2 hatricks in recent freindlies against Stenhousmuir and Dundonald the past month and is itching to play every week but with us having a big competitive squad he is just frustrated a bit with lack of game time and travelling.

After the last 2 weeks the main thing that has come to light is that Hearts need all the strikers they can muster.

Id encourage Craig to get himself fit & persevere at Kelty Hearts.

You could`nt be at a better Junior club as a player, they know how to look after their staff.

After the last 2 weeks the main thing that has come to light is that Hearts need all the strikers they can muster.

Id encourage Craig to get himself fit & persevere at Kelty Hearts.

You could`nt be at a better Junior club as a player, they know how to look after their staff.

I heard Chris Hughes has left as well, it must be a hard job keeping everyone happy in the good squad they have.

Need to get it together against Camelon next week in the league.

Played against Mussy with 10 men for 50 mins last week, we were arguably the better side.

Yesterday against Tayport did away fine for the 90 mins, again we just could`nt link in the final third.

As a result, the boys were gettin aw upset wi one another after the game.

Couple oh Tayport lads were laughin away in the corridors at the lashin oor boys were takin in the dressin rooms afterwards.

Hughsey hasn't went anywhere, he may be upset at lack of games, if he asks to leave to get game time then he will be made available for transfer same as any other player.

Good guy Hughsey who has a great attitude, just finding it difficult to get in the team due to the competition for places.

We are playing well just now and creating chances just not getting on the end of things, we have good strikers at the club so its only a matter of time, Imo once it clicks some team is going to get a going over.

From the highlights it looked as though Kelty should have taken 3 or 4 off Tayport, although I'm sure they don't tell the whole story. Did big Dazzler get on? Thought I gimpsed him the highlights?

Tayport`s goal was well taken though it has to be said they never had control of the game at any point during the entire 90 mins, a smash n` grab job but they are in the next round, yes, Dazzler got on & did away fine.

We had a lot of possession yesterday and it's easy to say with hindsight but I would have moved mark morrison into midfield when skip went off put Garry to right back and Murray into centre of defence. Would also liked to have seen Scott Gates push up more in 2nd half as he was causing problems when going forward but football is all about opinions and I don't see the players in training every week.

Archived