Kelty Hearts 2015/2016

kefc

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Craigy came, believed in the club and manager after we escaped relegation the previous season and 15 months on he has left a hero with a Super League winners medal in his hipper.

He has been a massive contribution in Kelty's success of late, his ability and professionalism on and off the pitch was nothing short of being the model pro.

Kelty Hearts would like to thank Craig for all his efforts in the maroon and white and wish him all the very best.

By Craig O'Reilly

Kelty Hearts Superleague Champions

An amazing achievement for all involved,

A remarkable story that has to be told.

From staying up by the skin of the teeth,

To winning the league, “thanks Hill Of Beath”.

Shaun Greig chosen as Captain to Lead,

A squad of players hungry to succeed.

From day one at pre-season we were ready to go,

To perform for Kelty and put on a show.

Tough training sessions thanks to Greg McEwan,

Which in fact led to a few boys spewing.

Game after game the points didn’t drop,

There was only one week that we weren’t top.

All the background staff deserve their applause,

As they work so hard for the Kelty cause.

Away to Armadale with a 4 nil win,

All the lads could sense the belief within.

Drive, determination, harry and press,

Marching on with passion, power and finesse.

Valuable ingredients installed to the scene,

By Tam “the gaffer” and the management team.

All the plaudits are gladly received,

As creating history is what we’ve achieved.

Let’s all be proud of what we have done,

To win as a team is the best bar none.

Think its the Fife & Lothians we play you mate. From what Craig was saying tonight at training he is cup tied for that but available for EOS. Unless i picked him up wrong and its the other way about ha

cheers

That's actually a good poem Craig has written all credit to the big man met him few years ago and seemed a gentleman from day one and was a good player in in the games I saw him...pity he picked up an injury when the team were playing well and will be a good addition to Dalkieth.....

Was that the no 10 ? Where did he come from ?

Edited to add - a soft(ish) penalty aside - I thought the ref was excellent. Be happy to have her in the West anyday

Kelty Hearts sold Craig O`Reilly to Dalkeith during the week Bankie, Craig scored on his debut today against Armadale.

Tie of the round for me, id fancy the current bankies side against all but the top 5-6 sides in the west.

Kelty still not hit top gear yet this season but Saturday was as good as I've seen us urgency wise.

Expecting a good turnout for this one, hope the weather holds out.

Posted from mobile

Tie of the round for me, id fancy the current bankies side against all but the top 5-6 sides in the west.

Kelty still not hit top gear yet this season but Saturday was as good as I've seen us urgency wise.

Expecting a good turnout for this one, hope the weather holds out.

Posted from mobile

if the weather in yoker this week is like last week.i doubt that game will be on.working through there the now and a lot worse rain wise than the east.

Well done today lads, good team performance to make the 4th round of the Scottish Cup, cracking effort from Stephen Husband to boot.

Will be really surprised if Clydebank are not promoted this term, have some fine young players in their team.

Not much between the teams but you have some real experience and a good few at senior level so pleased we were able to hold our own. Our attack was only able to create a few half chances but defensively we did well. Altho thst said it's mostly 2nd hand as I didn't see that much of the game ... only brief glimpses of your goalmouth in 2nd half whilst I was cashing up. Best of luck for the season

Archived