Kelty Hearts 2015/2016

kefc

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelty have cost the punters untold misery.

Virtually every 1st round week in the year has been a license to print money.

Kelty were part of yesterdays accas for everyone I know off.

To get pumped by an EOS team is frankly astonishing.

Of course the other 6 teams I headlined elsewhere

Cove, Formartine, Linlithgow, Fraserburgh, Spartans, Stirling Uni all won :thumbsdown

Kelty have cost the punters untold misery.

Virtually every 1st round week in the year has been a license to print money.

Kelty were part of yesterdays accas for everyone I know off.

To get pumped by an EOS team is frankly astonishing.

Of course the other 6 teams I headlined elsewhere

Cove, Formartine, Linlithgow, Fraserburgh, Spartans, Stirling Uni all won :thumbsdown

Lothian are a decent team and due to licensing rather than playing quality are not in the lowland although they'd be a mid table side there at the moment. As such the result isn't too much of a shock for me- the score line however is.

Lothian probably created more chances against Kelty than any junior team has so far this season, as well as the three goals they scored there were a few more occasions where they were one on one with the goalkeeper but failed to score.

Seems like kelty were caught by surprise? Not like them to ship so many chances. Tactically outdone?

2 best teams in the league imo, Kelty just shaded it especially on possession without being able to break down Boness, equally Boness didn't create any clear cut chances.

The boys have dug in at some difficult venues so we have got happy the way the league is at the moment, hopefully we can get back playing at home if not next Saturday then Broughty on the 17th.

Archived