2015 NCAA Football (Better, and older, than the NFL)

Yank Mike

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem to be more concerned with the Jets than the Pats for some reason.

Not at all I'm really concerned with the Pats at the moment!!!! So is everyone else!!!! All I did was comment that Bosa with Drug and academic issues would fit right in on the Jets team!!! Quite topical with what going on there right now

Looking at the schedule again. North Carolina vs. South Carolina, Wisconsin vs. Alabama, Arizona State vs. Texas A&M, and Louisville vs. Auburn all taking place at neutral stadiums the first week. I can see why it's done, but it's a shame to see so many big non-conference games being moved away to NFL stadiums in recent years.

I could see TCU having a tough time at Minnesota on the Thursday night. Minnesota have improved and I'd expect the stadium to be rocking.

Texas travel to Notre Dame week one as well. Not exactly a game that will have national relevance this year, but one that both sets of fans will really be looking forward to.

The NCAA FCS (basically the second tier) started today. North Dakota State, the four-time defending National Champions, were upset at Montana. Montana ran in the winning touchdown with two seconds on the clock. really enjoyable game with a fantastic atmosphere.

The NCAA FCS (basically the second tier) started today. North Dakota State, the four-time defending National Champions, were upset at Montana. Montana ran in the winning touchdown with two seconds on the clock. really enjoyable game with a fantastic atmosphere.

Really I'd classify FCS as 3rd tier even though it's officially 2nd tier. FBS Power 5, FBS Group of 5, FCS, Division II, Division III.

North Dakota St had lost 3 games in the past 7 years, and are 5-1 against FBS Power 5 teams since 2007. For those that don't know, FBS Power 5 teams win 99% of games against FCS teams.

Next week oregon travel to michigan state,hope the real defence gets on the plane or the offence will have to score s lot of points for the win.Go Ducks WTD.

Very few interesting games next week but I am looking forward to this one.

Pleasantly surprised by FSU. Texas State isn't much of a test, but it was still a better performance than I was expecting.

Archived