2015 NCAA Football (Better, and older, than the NFL)

Yank Mike

LSU playing against the worst run defence in the FBS (Eastern Michigan) later tonight, going to guess at Fournette's game stats as 15 carries 233 Yards 3 TDs, then he'll sit out the second half.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU playing against the worst run defence in the FBS (Eastern Michigan) later tonight, going to guess at Fournette's game stats as 15 carries 233 Yards 3 TDs, then he'll sit out the second half.

Does L.T still hold the rushing record or is it Reggie Bush? I'm sure they went over 500 yards rushing in a single game. Maybe he should be aiming for that

Does L.T still hold the rushing record or is it Reggie Bush? I'm sure they went over 500 yards rushing in a single game. Maybe he should be aiming for that

Melvin Gordon broke it vs Nebraska last year and then someone else broke it the week after, I think it was about 400 yards.

Jeezus. OSU at 4th and an inch and they just give it to Elliot who runs it to the house. Now 17-20.

Decent game!

Buckeyes aren't the number 1 team in the nation in my opinion. They were shite a few weeks ago and sneaked a win then. The Michigan State Spartans would batter them

If they played next week

Buckeyes aren't the number 1 team in the nation in my opinion. They were shite a few weeks ago and sneaked a win then. The Michigan State Spartans would batter them

If they played next week

Michigan state are the no 1 team IMO biut it's a debate worth having.

If they played next week

They'll be #1 until someone beats them. All about results, less about performances.

Another underwhelming performance from FSU. Happy to win in pretty poor conditions, but they still need to improve. That will definitely be a challenge if Cook is out for a bit. I'm already nervous about next week's game vs. Miami.

Archived