2015 NCAA Football (Better, and older, than the NFL)

Yank Mike

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The safety happened right in front of us and it was bizarre. Good day out, though.

Interestingly I went to a security lady to ask where I could get a beer in the stadium. I was told not to be silly, this is a college game as hundreds of wrecked tail-gaters filed past me.

Yeh, that always annoyed me with college games. I just forget there's no beer for sale in the stadium. Does seem kinda daft given that they openly encourage it for hours before hand :lol:

UCF fall to 0-8 for the season after an absolute thumping at home to Houston.

52 unanswered points...ouch.

Almost laughable now, genuine chance of 0-12.

128th (dead last) in the country on offence, quite the achievement

UCF fall to 0-8 for the season after an absolute thumping at home to Houston.

52 unanswered points...ouch.

Almost laughable now, genuine chance of 0-12.

128th (dead last) in the country on offence, quite the achievement

At least you have the Dolphins to cheer you up

At least you have the Dolphins to cheer you up

They've at least won a couple of games & had the sense to fire the head coach when it was all going wrong.

From Fiesta Bowl winners to worst team in the country in under 2 seasons...incredible decline.

Ah well, will be at the East Carolina game in a few weeks, hopefully 1-10 after that :lol:

They've at least won a couple of games & had the sense to fire the head coach when it was all going wrong.

From Fiesta Bowl winners to worst team in the country in under 2 seasons...incredible decline.

Ah well, will be at the East Carolina game in a few weeks, hopefully 1-10 after that :lol:

Not in a dickish way but why has that happened? Was losing bortles a big reason?

Not in a dickish way but why has that happened? Was losing bortles a big reason?

Just a really young team. A lot of the guys on the offence that were around in the Fiesta Bowl year & the year or 2 before were very talented (Bortles, Latavius Murray, Storm Johnson, Perriman, JJ Worton) and it just worked. UCF were punching way above their weight that year, but regardless, those players are all gone and now it's just a bunch of guys...the D has never been that great but in those good years was saved by a good offence.

Still...pretty disastrous. I honestly don't know if a change of personnel would be the answer. GOL has done wonders with that team long before I started watching them on a regular basis. Maybe best just writing this whole season off and focusing in next year with GOL only as the coach and not the AD role he's had recently.

Archived