2015 NCAA Football (Better, and older, than the NFL)

Yank Mike

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve Sarkisian fired after he was told to take a leave of absence yesterday for alleged alcohol issues. Crazy stuff.

He was pissed at a function a few months ago. He was given a slap across the wrists for that.

Hope he get the help he needs.

I'm heading along to the UCF v Huskies game today, both teams are utterly mince but should be a good experience.

Hope you enjoyed it; that safety was a particular highlight :lol:

UCF are utter garbage this year, we'll be at the Pirates game in November, I remember telling the other half when we booked it: "That should be an easy enough win"...technically I'll still be right but not my initial thoughts :(

O'Leary stepped down as Athletic Director yesterday and remains head coach. Will be interesting to see if things improve slightly now is sole focus is back on the team...highly unlikely

0-6 is embarrassing for a team that won the Fiesta Bowl a mere 21 months ago.

Hope you enjoyed it; that safety was a particular highlight :lol:

UCF are utter garbage this year, we'll be at the Pirates game in November, I remember telling the other half when we booked it: "That should be an easy enough win"...technically I'll still be right but not my initial thoughts :(

O'Leary stepped down as Athletic Director yesterday and remains head coach. Will be interesting to see if things improve slightly now is sole focus is back on the team...highly unlikely

0-6 is embarrassing for a team that won the Fiesta Bowl a mere 21 months ago.

The safety happened right in front of us and it was bizarre. Good day out, though.

Interestingly I went to a security lady to ask where I could get a beer in the stadium. I was told not to be silly, this is a college game as hundreds of wrecked tail-gaters filed past me.

Probably didn't help that his team mates were all over him in the end zone.

Yeah it was being reported that it was the pile celebration that injured him but after looking at the tapes you could see it happened on the tackle.

@ProFootballDoc a good follow on Twitter for good insight into injuries when they happen.

Archived