2015 NCAA Football (Better, and older, than the NFL)

Yank Mike

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've finally come to terms with our loss to Georgia Tech. :rolleyes:

A very important victory for FSU this week, despite being without Cook and Golson. Sean Maguire had a fantastic game at QB, while freshman RB Jacques Patrick also looked very good. It was only Syracuse, but I feared the worst, especially after the Orange had taken the lead.

Clemson next week. This should be an interesting one. I'd give the start to Maguire. Hopefully Cook will be ready to go. If we can get out of this season with only two loses I'd be very happy. Although three loses is probably a bit more realistic. Losing to Georgia Tech was a massive disappointment, but it's hard not to be optimistic about the next couple of seasons with some of the young players we have.

Miami are actually selling a t-shirt commemorating that play. How the mighty have fallen.

JT Barrett finally won the starting QB job for the Buckeyes.....then gets a 1 game suspension for drink driving.

Wasn't Meyer just going on about not being able to see past Winston's shoplifting last year? What an absolutely horrible man. :lol:

I've finally come to terms with our loss to Georgia Tech. :rolleyes:

A very important victory for FSU this week, despite being without Cook and Golson. Sean Maguire had a fantastic game at QB, while freshman RB Jacques Patrick also looked very good. It was only Syracuse, but I feared the worst, especially after the Orange had taken the lead.

Clemson next week. This should be an interesting one. I'd give the start to Maguire. Hopefully Cook will be ready to go. If we can get out of this season with only two loses I'd be very happy. Although three loses is probably a bit more realistic. Losing to Georgia Tech was a massive disappointment, but it's hard not to be optimistic about the next couple of seasons with some of the young players we have.

Clemson will destroy the Seminoles in my opinion. The Clemson D-Line should dominate

Clemson will destroy the Seminoles in my opinion. The Clemson D-Line should dominate

I would have said the same, but the way we bounced back from the Georgia Tech debacle has me feeling a bit better. Plus, NC State did manage to put up 41 points on them. I think Clemson will win, but I'd be surprised if it's comfortable.

Just caught the last quarter of this FSU @ Clemson game. Clemson defense is unbelievablely good. Clemson 16-13 up with 4 minutes to go after stopping FSU on 4th down. They're driving well too and look like they'll win this one and remain the #1 seed.

Shame to lose, but not disappointed with that performance from FSU at all. The offense struggled, but overall I think a lot of the young players should be happy with the way they stuck with them. I just hope they can stay focused and finish the season strong.

Fair play to Clemson. Would like to see them get to the title game.

I've adopted Miami as my team, not because of last weeks play but because The U documentary was one of the first ones I watched and I found it absolutely brilliant.

Hopefully they're a wee bit more enjoyable to watch than the 49ers, that's not asking for too much... :P

Archived