Prices

RobRoyGuy

Was women's teams not under 16s. Unusual to charge for these games. Adding insult to injury for the Dundee contingent

Nae wonder they got hammered.they would have been off the park longer than on it.feeding and changing nappies.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't want prices increased, that's just my opinion, I think I'm this day and age when lots of folk are struggling they should be put first before making an extra few quid for a club. Our grade is great value and should stay that way and pride itself on that.

The league you guys are starting in should be no more than 4 quid to get in in my opinion.

I dont see an increase as "making a few quid for a club"

I see it more as keeping the club a float.

£4-00 for a district match is too cheap if you ask me.

Give it a try H. Glasgow City are a very good side. Watched them play twice last season.

Hawf the folk oan here Larky would end up way a restraining order if they went anywhere near weemins fitba fawr too many deviants frequent this forum. :P:lol:

I dont see an increase as "making a few quid for a club"

I see it more as keeping the club a float.

£4-00 for a district match is too cheap if you ask me.

Fair enough your opinion! But it's bang on for me, say you charge five quid anyway, and get a crowd of fifty at lower district level, that's an extra fifty quid, times by two so an extra 100 quid a month is the difference between you struggling to stay afloat and being comfortable?

Fair enough your opinion! But it's bang on for me, say you charge five quid anyway, and get a crowd of fifty at lower district level, that's an extra fifty quid, times by two so an extra 100 quid a month is the difference between you struggling to stay afloat and being comfortable?

I would say that there are far more concessions / £2.50 per heads than £5 per adults though at junior games .

I would say in my years of doing it that about 75% of the home fans who came through our turnstiles were kids / pensioners at £2.50 per head with the other 25% being fully paid up adults at £5 per head.

It probably brings your average payment per head down to roughly £3 per head when you factor in the people coming through the turnstiles in terms of age.

Maybe everyone just looked like an old c**t to me though or else very young . ;)

People can look different when your stuck in a tight wee space taking the gate money i guess, some grounds you can barley even see the gateman all you see is a hand taking your money and here take your ticket.

Where else have prices remained the same for over ten years, if people don't attach a value to something they won't respect it, I'm sorry but can't see an extra £1 per game being a big enough disincentive to stop people going to junior football. I was thinking of going to see Jurassic Park tonight maybe I'll ask for 2005 prices and see what happens.

People can look different when your stuck in a tight wee space taking the gate money i guess, some grounds you can barley even see the gateman all you see is a hand taking your money and here take your ticket.

You would still look an ugly c**t regardless of the size of my turnstile pigeon hole ;):huh:;)

Where else have prices remained the same for over ten years, if people don't attach a value to something they won't respect it, I'm sorry but can't see an extra £1 per game being a big enough disincentive to stop people going to junior football. I was thinking of going to see Jurassic Park tonight maybe I'll ask for 2005 prices and see what happens.

Totally agree .

I dont think the increase will mean that much to many clubs.

I think at ditrict level its just too cheap. £4-00 ffs we are giving it away

Plus we signed Deco, need all the money we can get, guys no cheap you know :thumsup2

Plus if we add a £1 to entry i may well mean you loose a £1 from the raffle so not really a big issue.

The game has been undersold for decades

I dont think the increase will mean that much to many clubs.

I think at ditrict level its just too cheap. £4-00 ffs we are giving it away

Plus we signed Deco, need all the money we can get, guys no cheap you know :thumsup2

Ah it's all coming out now Messi and Deco don't come cheap do they .

Out of interest if someone on here paid five quid to watch a woman's game and it finished 29 -0 would you feel cheated out your money or shrug it off and not bother.

Archived