Bundesliga 2024/25

H96's promising start (2 wins & a draw) came to an abrupt end with a 2-0 loss at home to promoted Dynamo Dresden.

Well on top for the 1st 15 minutes, then Dresden scored from a free kick in the 18th minute. Poor positioning by Philipp Tschauner (for himself and also the wall).

After that the wheels came off. Just before the hour mark, Salif Sane caught day-dreaming resulting in a loss of posession which Dresden capitilised on with a v. well taken (volley from 20 meters) goal by Florian Ballas. Sane's afternoon got worse 10 minutes before the end when he was sent off for kicking then "punching" a Dresden player.

Good turnout from the Dresden fans, although their reüutation for pavement-dancing meant a much latger police presence than usual.

Next up another ground to tick off the list when H96 play away to Arminia Bielefeld next Sunday.

IMG_1375_.jpg

Just noticed that the Dortmund game that I am going to has been moved to the Friday night 14th October. This has freed up our Saturday and we're looking to try and take in the Monchengladbach v Hamburg game. 

Have looked on Borussia's official page but doesn't seem to have that game listed for some reason. As a surprise to my friend I'm going to try and get some sort of VIP/Hospitality tickets for this game if possible. Would I be best just contacting the club direct or is there anywhere online that I would be able to get these from. 

13 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Just noticed that the Dortmund game that I am going to has been moved to the Friday night 14th October. This has freed up our Saturday and we're looking to try and take in the Monchengladbach v Hamburg game. 

Have looked on Borussia's official page but doesn't seem to have that game listed for some reason. As a surprise to my friend I'm going to try and get some sort of VIP/Hospitality tickets for this game if possible. Would I be best just contacting the club direct or is there anywhere online that I would be able to get these from. 

Aktuelles:

HEIMSPIELE:
Tickets zu den Heimspielen gegen den FC Barcelona, Celtic Glasgow, Manchester City, Hamburger SV und den 1. FC Köln stehen nicht mehr zur Verfügung.

This is on the 1st page of their ticket shop. Tickets no longer available.

Just over 3500 H96 fans filled the away section yesterday for 3-3 game in Bielefeld. H96 were a bit sluggish, missing Salif Sané who received a 5 game ban for his stamping antics last weekend. Certainly rode their luck with Arminia's Sebastian Schuppan managing to score two og's, both getting knocked in during injury time of both halves.
First time in Bielefeld, nice enough stadium which was just over 90% full giving a good atmosphere.
Only alcohol free beer available in the away end though.
Next up home to Karlsruher on Wednesday.
9b0e70ee22e55c45fe47af0ada4378b7.jpg
2e98f610580dc3ca5422dcee7e69cf41.jpgf75e1016f17d010fce496af7e5198b62.jpg