Bundesliga 2024/25

Planning on going over for Dortmund - Koln at end of April and wondering if anyone knows when tv times will be out for second half of season? Know nothing about Dortmund as a city or if we should bother stopping there as likely to be flying to Dusseldorf or Amsterdam and then getting train in.

1 hour ago, Latino Lover said:

Planning on going over for Dortmund - Koln at end of April and wondering if anyone knows when tv times will be out for second half of season? Know nothing about Dortmund as a city or if we should bother stopping there as likely to be flying to Dusseldorf or Amsterdam and then getting train in.

Last week in February / beginning of March before the games for that game day will be set as regards dates & times.

CL semi-finals the following week. In the off-chance that Dortmund are still involved, the Cologne game won't be on the Sunday.

As fuctifino says, Dortmund isn't as bad as often made out. Düsseldorf does have more to offer and travel, by local train, will be included in the match ticket.

Edited by German Jag

1 minute ago, Latino Lover said:

Cheers guys, might have to take a punt and just book it soon, can always look into another game if we happen to miss Dortmund bound to be one nearby.

Leverkusen-Schalke is also on that weekend. In the BL2, Bochum host Dresden. 

Despite the 3-1 scoreline, H96 rode their luck yesterday at home to Würzburg. 1-0 down at half-time, H96 were able to go 2-1 up courtesy of a penalty by Martin Harnik and a goal by Felix Klaus. 93rd minute Würzburg awarded a penalty which they missed

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/ke73.mp4?token=1479049948_c2ca10d72abae9f4252bf0642fd4d5ca48fc6347

and H96 were able to run up the park and secure all 3 points with Harnik getting his 2nd.

bedae42e956ee66190872aa63823b284.jpg

Braunschweig getting beat on Friday leaves them 2 clear of Stuttgart & 5 clear of H96 & Union Berlin.

Next Sunday is derby-day as H96 takes on Braunschweig in Braunschweig. Guaranteed to be a significant police presence (water cannons etc.)!
Hopefully all goes off without any off-field issues!

In the top league, Bayern & Leipzig posted wins at the top with Dortmund's poor run of form continuing.
At the other end of the table, Hamburg have contrived to pick up more red-cards than points or goals! Their upcoming games against Ingolstadt & Bremen becoming ever more critical.

After a bit of advice here. What's the chances of getting tickets to the hertha Berlin games at home to Bayern and Dortmund? I'm looking at planning ahead for next year.

After a bit of advice here. What's the chances of getting tickets to the hertha Berlin games at home to Bayern and Dortmund? I'm looking at planning ahead for next year.

Assuming you're looking at home end tickets you should be able to get them but order well in advance, as soon as they become available. I've never been when Hertha have been playing those two but I've against Schalke, for example, and I've been able to get seats in the home end. Bayern games sell out every single week, home or away.

Assuming you're looking at home end tickets you should be able to get them but order well in advance, as soon as they become available. I've never been when Hertha have been playing those two but I've against Schalke, for example, and I've been able to get seats in the home end. Bayern games sell out every single week, home or away.

Cheers [emoji106]????

7 hours ago, Internet Citizen said:

Im going to Berlin for the Dortmund game in March, any advice on pubs areas to drink?(will be with a group of Dortmund supporters)

Im going to Berlin for the Dortmund game in March, any advice on pubs areas to drink?(will be with a group of Dortmund supporters)

Areas like Kreuzberg are good for a drink but I'd recommend staying near the S5 S-Bahn line as that takes you to the stadium. Also, there's a couple of pubs near the ground that let home and away fans in. I haven't seen much trouble at all at games. Fans tend to turn up reasonably early as you can drink in and around the stadium anyway. I've no experience as an away fan mind you as I sit in the home end if I go to games.

RB Leipzig currently giving Mainz an absolute seeing too. 3-0 so far but could've been much, much worse. Bayern drawing yesterday means that if it stays like this then Leipzig go joint top.

Top end of the Bundesliga looking a little different than usual, which can only be a good thing as it makes it more competitive.

RB Leipzig currently giving Mainz an absolute seeing too. 3-0 so far but could've been much, much worse. Bayern drawing yesterday means that if it stays like this then Leipzig go joint top.

Top end of the Bundesliga looking a little different than usual, which can only be a good thing as it makes it more competitive.

Aye they're joint top.