Chris Sutton or Mark Viduka

Sutton v Viduka  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's a reason why Sutton had to resort to playing CH when Celtic had 2 top quality strikers at Celtic in Larsson and Hartson. He was a quality player, but I never seen him as a leading striker, he was always the leader's partner and complemented them well whereas Viduka was a rounded goalscorer and a better player for me.

Yes your right there was a reason, and that reason was, although Sutton was a striker, he was superb at CH and in Midfield. And using the word "superb" is not an overstatement. He really was super in those positions even though striker was his best position. So Celtic could have Hartson and Larsson up front while Sutton could do a great job in other areas of the pitch.

Sutton and Larsson had one of the best partnerships I've ever seen in football. Seriously, even better than Sutton and Shearer.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes your right there was a reason, and that reason was, although Sutton was a striker, he was superb at CH and in Midfield. And using the word "superb" is not an overstatement. He really was super in those positions even though striker was his best position. So Celtic could have Hartson and Larsson up front while Sutton could do a great job in other areas of the pitch.

Sutton and Larsson had one of the best partnerships I've ever seen in football. Seriously, even better than Sutton and Shearer.

Aye, Yorke and Cole nor Henry and Bergkamp haven't got shit on them right enough :lol:

Aye, Yorke and Cole nor Henry and Bergkamp haven't got shit on them right enough :lol:

A didn't say it was the best, a said it was one of the best I've ever seen. Hey it's no worse than someone mentioning the Sutton/Shearer partnership that wasn't better than Sutton/Larsson one.

McFandan, on 25 Jun 2015 - 22:31, said:

Well this revealed everything required.

A didn't say it was the best, a said it was one of the best I've ever seen. Hey it's no worse than someone mentioning the Sutton/Shearer partnership that wasn't better than Sutton/Larsson one.

People using "a" or "ah" instead of "I" is the surest sign of a complete moron there is.

I think some people have answered based on the fact that Sutton is a horrible human being and a vile cheating scumbag. However, the question wasn't who do you like the most?, (hate the least?). I think Sutton was a magnificent player and one of the best ever to have played in Scotland, perhaps not technically but his all round game as a defensive and attacking force was probably worth far more points to your team than Viduka could ever contribute. With his back to goal he was virtually unplayable!

If the poll has a second option of who was the bigger ar**hole then I also vote Sutton.

Based purely on footballing reasons this really isn't a difficult decision!

Viduka was the better player and had more in his locker than Sutton!

Shouldn't even be up for debate ;)

My thoughts exactly.

Archived